Remember

A week passed and not a day went by where Draco didn't think of the match. He replayed it over and over in his head. He remembered how Harry smiled and laughed. He remembered seeing his hand inches from his own face. He thought deeply about the comments made by his teammates and especially Pansy, and Myrtle. He tried to remember what exactly made him lose focus. He looked over at the clock sitting on the table near the chair in which he was sitting.

11:37 PM

He tried to remember why the time was important. Then he realized he had to meet Harry to continue brewing the potion. He quickly got up startling the drowsy Pansy sitting in the chair across from him.

"What are you doing", she asked sleepily.

"I have to go meet Harry", Draco said while gathering stuff in his bag.

"So he's Harry now", Pansy asked chuckling.

"Potter", Draco corrected absentmindedly.

He left the common room quickly.

Meanwhile Harry was once again searching for the room of requirement. He reached his hand into his pocket and felt the small vial of Veritaserum. He pulled it out of his pocket and rotated it in his hand. He found the room and saw the Amortentia like potion waiting to be continued in the center of the room. He smelled the Lemons and cologne. He went and sat casually next to the potion waiting for Draco to arrive... again.

"Hey", the cocky voice of Draco Malfoy calls out into the room.

"Hey", Harry replies calmly.

The boys sit silently for a moment before Draco notices the vial in Harry's hand.

"What's that", he asks pointing at the bottle.

" Oh, uh, its Veritaserum", Harry replies.

"oh. why. Are you planning on using it?", Draco asks awkwardly.

"Well I- I don't know I wasn't really-"

" We should take some. It could be fun",Draco says without thinking.

"Umm sure, yeah, whatever." Harry agrees.

Harry puts three drops on his tongue and hands the vial to Draco. Draco takes three drops and watches Harry cautiously.

"So what are you thinking", Harry asks.

"Do you remember in first year when I stretched out my hand and you didn't take it", Draco blurts out.

"Yeah"?

"That's what I was thinking"

"Oh" Harry replies while adding ingredients to the potion.

"What are you thinking" Draco asks curiously.

"I think I added too much pearl dust"

"WOW, fantastic, great job Potter"

"Look i'm sorry, is nothing I do good enough for you" exclaims Harry.

Draco is clearly taken aback, and can't find the words to say next.

"sorry", Draco whispers.

"Did you just apologize?" asks Harry.

"Yes, it's this bloody potion"

Harry continues adding stuff into the potion while Draco watches him closely.

"So... do you like anyone?"asks Draco suddenly. He startled himself with the suddenness of the question.

Harry's face turns red and he looks down.

"yeah", he mumbles

"Ooo the famous Harry Potter has a little crush"

"I will NOT say who it is though"

" You don't really have a choice" Draco says referencing the potion.

He sees the pleading look in Harry's eyes and decides to remain quiet.

"Do you?" Asks Harry.

"what?"

"Like someone"

"Yeah" Draco responds surprising both Harry and Himself.

"I won't ask who but what do you like about them", asks harry curiously.

"Their hair, and they have beautiful eyes. Their confident smile. Their voice is deep and velvety. Every time i'm with them I get butterflies in my stomach. They're really funny, and he's pretty talented", Draco rambles without even needing to think.

"It sounds like you're describing yourself", Harry laughs.

He realizes what he just said.

"Uh", he desperately tries to get the focus off himself before Malfoy realizes what he said." did you say 'he'"?

"did I" Draco asks nervously.

Harry looks down awkwardly.

"So, uh, what do you like about your person", Draco asked trying to relieve any tension.

A smile grew across Harry's face"I honestly don't know. They can be very rude and narcissistic at times".

"Why on earth do you like them, at least I have good taste"

"Right. Well if you have such good taste who is it", Harry asks immediately. He regrets it, no matter how much he hates him he wouldn't want to put him in such an uncomfortable position. He sees Draco's lips twitch and he knows the veritaserum is working.

"I don't know", Draco replies quietly.

"How do you not know", Harry asks.

"I don't know. It's not like I'm lying", Draco snaps.

"I know it's just-"

"Just leave it Potter! It doesn't matter", He replies.

"ok"

"It's getting really late, see you next week. Oh and remember do not tell anyone about what I said Potter".

"I'll remember. Goodbye."

"Bye".