Indescribable

Breathing is easy when you know you'll inhale the indescribable aroma of the one you love.  The blonde boy was content resting in the lap of the chosen one. His head was pressed against Harry's exposed chest. Harry stroked his hair. Harry could feel the warm breath against his stomach. It was almost a therapeutic experience but Draco could feel the potion raging inside him. It made him want more, want what he couldn't take. In  his mind there was no need to do anything more. No thoughts about his father, Voldemort, or any internalized homophobia, polluted his mind. 

After a while the potion simmered down to a slow burn inside Draco. He shifted slightly and Harry kissed his forehead before allowing him to stand up. He stretched while Harry put his clothes back on. 

"I think the potion wore off", Draco announced. 

"Shame. I almost thought those kisses were real.", Harry replied without looking up.

Draco stood there, silently. Embarrassed. His stomach gurgled and he grunted. 

"I think i'm gonna-", Draco collapsed, and Harry jumped over to him.  

A brief moment passed, and Draco opened his eyes to see the wide eyed boy leaning over him. Harry's bright green eyes are larger than ( MA DICK- im so sorry ) saucers. Draco smiles and Harry lets out a sigh of relief.

"Are you ok? Do you need Madam Pomfrey? What happened?", Harry asked frantically. 

"Yeah i'm ok. I don't know what happened."

"You'll probably need her, we should go".

"Do we have to? I like being away from the hospital wing for a bit. Even if i'm with you".

"Gee thanks", Harry mumbled " we can stay for a bit I guess. What do you want to do?"

"Can we just walk around and stuff".

"Yeah sure".

The boys got up and left the room of requirement. Harry remembered all the times he'd been in this room with Draco. They've made out here multiple times. 

For an unrequited love story we sure do kiss a lot. Harry thought.

Draco froze when he heard Harry's voice in his mind. Love story? Did Harry love him? He decided to ignore the thought. Why did he always have to hear the thoughts about him. It was painful. 

"You know", Harry began " When two people walk down the corridors together they normally talk to each other."

"What do you want to talk about?", Draco knew people were staring. The two 'enemies'  together were attracting some weird looks. 

"Why do you hate me", Harry asked sincerely. 

"I don't", Draco practically whispered.

"Why do you act like it"?

"I'm not allowed to like you."

"Why"?

"Why does it matter? Don't you have enough people that like you? WHAT DIFFERENCE DO I MAKE? why do you even care about me?"

Harry took a second. He knew the answer. How could he just say it?

Because I love you, idiot!

Draco's silver eyes widened. Harry knew he heard it.

You- you love me? Why?

I don't know .

oh.  i think i love you too. , Draco confessed. he shut his eyes tight hoping it was all just a dream. He hoped he didn't just say- think that.

Thank you.

You know it's wrong.

Why.

You know why.

Harry didn't know why. 

Ok.  Was Harry's last thought before Draco suddenly spun on his heal and quickly walked away. Harry didn't bother to chase after him. He didn't know why it was wrong to love him. Love. It's weird isn't it.