Draco

Slughorn called me up to the hat. He told me that once I draw the name I must not say it out loud.

I cautiously walk up to the old hat and reach my hand inside. I feel a thin slip of parchment between my fingers. I slowly lift my hand out of the hat and read the name. 

SHIT!  I think. 

I show the slip to the professor whose face remains emotionless.

"There has to be a mistake, I can't do this", I cry.

"Nonsense Mr. Malfoy, now please take your seat", Slughorn says calmly.

I turn and slowly walk to my seat. 

This is unbelievable, I cannot believe i'm paired with this idiot.  

I stare down at the slip and scowl at the name written in the sloppiest handwriting I've ever seen.

My mind is filled with thoughts.

 Harry Potter, HARRY POTTER!  I have to brew a lust potion with fucking harry potter!

" Class, may i please have your attention.", Slughorn yells out. " This particular potion is difficult and time consuming to brew. It will take a different amount of time to brew depending on who you're working with and your relationship with them. Most often it takes quite few months, and I have other lessons for you." 

I hear the class groan.

" You and your partner will work partially in class, but mostly on your own time. You may brew anywhere you please but I expect it in my class with a short, detailed, but not too detailed..." 

He laughs at this.

"... essay on the effects it had on you and your partner. Now with all that said take this time to find your partner and plan your strategies on brewing this potion!"

People around me get up and I see Potter look around for the person who drew his name... me.