Unrequited?

Draco walked ahead of Harry. His face showed no emotion. Harry did his best to follow as closely behind without feeling like a nuisance. Harry didn't want to ever make Draco upset. All he could think about was how Draco cried when he was with him. Was the reason Draco was in the hospital be his fault. Harry watched Draco closely. He refused to ever hurt the boy again.

"Harry! Will you stop breathing down my neck". Draco cringed at himself realizing that he had called him Harry.

"Yeah, yeah sorry".

A scream echoed through the corridor. Both boys eagerly looked at the direction of the scream. Draco craved action besides some first year accident in the hospital wing. He ran ahead eager to find out what happened. Just as Draco was rounding the corner Harry noticed something he didn't.

"Draco stop!"

Harry sprinted to Draco , grabbed his arm pulling him away from the dangers ahead. Draco fell into Harry's arms in a dip. Their eyes met for a moment and Draco's face flushed, and his body stiffened. Harry smiled to himself noticing Draco's reaction. He allowed Draco to stand up and brush himself off.

"What was that?", Draco asked, not angrily but with some definite attitude.

"Someone must've spilled some potions, they were reacting to each other like acid. You were about to run into it".

"Oh"Draco said quietly" Thanks".

Harry grinned. It was the type of grin you do when you win a small argument or beat someone in a game. It was a cocky grin, but it filled Draco's stomach with butterflies.

"Anytime".

The rest of the journey to the room of requirement was awkward, but without issues. The entered the large room to find their potion sitting in the middle yearning to be drank. The boys sat down in silence. They stared at each other for awhile each in a world of their own.

"I'll drink the potion", Draco announced. He needed to. It would give an excuse for being attracted to Harry.

"No. It could be unsafe. I promised to keep you safe."

" I know this potion is safe, I brewed it.". Draco quipped.

"Yeah, well i brewed it too", Harry argued.

Draco thought for a moment. "I trust you."

Harry smiled, he understood just how hard he'd fallen for Draco. He felt as though he would give him anything. Even if the love seemed unrequited.

"Ok." Harry agreed.

Even if it's truly unrequited it would be nice to see him act like he's really attracted to me. Harry thought.

This thought rang through Draco's head like a bell. It caught him off guard. Unrequited? Is that what it was. He didn't react, or let Harry know he's heard it.

"Ok, Thanks".

He took a glass and filled it with the potion. He looked Harry dead in the eyes as he drank it. He felt nothing at first.

"I don't feel any-", Draco curled over as a fiery sensation took over his body. Harry lurched forward, ready to do anything to help Draco. suddenly a cold hand grabbed his arm. Draco sat up and grinned at him. It was a sloppy grin. Second later Draco grabbed Harry's face pressing his lips against him. Harry was surprised, but melted into the kiss. He knew it wasn't real but he craved it. He loved the taste. The feeling of the boys breath against his face and neck was thrilling.

Draco was at war with himself. He wanted to kiss Harry. He wanted to touch him. Hold his so tight and close. He wanted Harry all for himself. He wanted Harry's mouth, his eyes, his body. Draco felt the fire burn strong inside of him every second they were touching. He also wanted Harry's laugh, and smile, his happiness. He wanted Harry's emotions to be his. he wanted so much more than his perfect body. He didn't know where the potions effects ended and where his emotions began. He hated himself for loving Harry Potter. He couldn't let go.

They kissed for minutes. It felt like a beautiful eternity. Harry's lips were tired. Harry gently pushed Draco away. Draco made a noise of protest. Harry covered his mouth with his hand. Draco grunted.

"Draco I can't kiss you forever."

"Please?", Draco asked.

Harry's face softened. "What do you feel?".

"I need to touch you. I feel burned without your touch. Like my stomach is being torn apart. Please please, just hold me, touch me", Draco wailed.

Harry pulled Draco close. Draco buried his face in Harry's chest. "I want your body. I want to see and feel your exposed skin. Part of me is... scared. I don't know what's real".

"Don't be scared. What are you afraid of?"

"What I want."

"Why?"

"I really want you. I really want you. I want every bit of you to be mine and only mine".

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yes", Harry reassured." You're under the influence of this potion. I want to help. I don't want you to be afraid. What can I do?"

Draco tugged longingly at Harry's shirt. "Can you erm take them off. Please. I can't help it." Draco begged.

"My clothes?" Harry asked.

"Please".

Harry reluctantly took off his cloths. No one had ever seen him this exposed. He sat in front of Draco in nothing but his underwear. Not even his socks (;) ) Draco stared stunned at the tan body in front of him. The fire in his gut relinquished but the tingly sensation in his stomach sent goose bumps all over his body. Draco knew Harry was strong but damn. Draco felt small, and inferior compared to the perfect being in front of him.

"Har- Harry", Draco choked. " Please can I kiss you, please?"

"If that's what you want."

Draco couldn't say anything. He nodded. Unlike the first time their lips gently found each other. Draco's hands ran over Harry's chest, and back. Chills danced over Harry's body.

"Anywhere", Draco whispered between kisses.

"What?". Harry asked.

"Kiss me anywhere, everywhere-", Draco pleaded.

Harry nodded, and began kissing down Draco's neck. Draco bit his tongue to keep from making any noises. Harry's hands reached under Draco's shirt.

"May I?"

Draco hesitated but agreed. Harry gently pulled the shirt over the blond's head. Draco felt awkward. His body had scars. Scars he was ashamed of. Harry noticed and very delicately traced over them. Draco shuddered. Harry kissed his shoulder blades, and the back of his neck. Draco's mouth hung open and his head fell back. Draco's hand rested on Harry's thigh. Harry could feel it tighten, and twitch sometimes.

Draco's needed more. He craved it. He pulled Harry down on top of him. Harry's hand fell to Draco's hip.

"Is this ok?"

"Yes", Draco gasped. He hugged Harry's back. Harry continued kissing Draco until their lips met again. Draco knew what the potion would want next.

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

" I can't have sex with you".

An empathetic smile appeared on Harry's face. "That's ok. Did I do something? Did I hurt you?"

"No. Harry, i'm very much infatuated with you at the moment. Everything about you is beyond perfect. Your life is a complicated masterpiece, but I- I don't think i'm ready. The potion inside me it wants it. I can't".

"It's ok. Are you ok?"

"My- my dad he... he used to. He made me... He hurt me. I don't think I can ever feel love that way."

Harry understood. He pulled the trembling boy close. Draco inhaled deeply, trying not to cry. Harry's scent engulfed him. It was deliciously intoxicating. He melted into Harry.

"Don't run away this time. I'm here. You're ok. It's ok."

Draco's head rested on Harry's chest. "Promise?"

"I promise".