The Blissful end

BLOOP just kidding. Here's the real end.

ONE YEAR LATER

Harry spoke with his mother, his father, Sirius, the people who he loved and lost. No Draco. Maybe he didn't wait for him.

Harry was not really alive anymore. All he knew is without this eternal sacrifice, no one would be alive. He walked confidently through the forest. He heard Death eaters laugh, and Hagrid yell. He walked on.

He stood in front of Voldemort. No fear. He was ready.

He ignored every word that escaped the lips of those around him.

"Avada kedavra". And he was gone.

Kings cross, but cleaner?

A smiling face welcomed him.

"Professor?"

They walked, and talked as old friends. All was well.

"Professor, am I dead?"

"Only if you want to be. You can still go back, if there's more you need to do."

"No thanks professor, I'm ready".

"Good luck Harry, I think you'll find your way over there", Dumbledore replied.

Harry looked where Dumbledore was pointing and began to walk. He walked a while with noting ahead or behind him. Until he saw a Tall blond figure. He grinned. His pace accelerated. He got closer and closer. The figure opened his  arms, and Harry ran into them happily.

His soul reawakened as his head was cupped by Draco's hand.

"I missed you", He whispered.

"I missed you too", Draco replied.

"I never thought I would hear your voice again".

"I said I would wait for you".

"I'll never doubt you again".

You made it to the end!!
It means so much that you took the time to read this and whether you liked it or not I'm just thrilled you gave it a chance.

Infinite love and gratitude
-the author