Impulse

It was the next morning. Draco was sitting at the table in the great hall. He listened as Pansy spoke dreamily about Hermione. He Laughed as she went on about how absolutely beautiful she thought Hermione was.

"It's weird, falling in love. You see thing you may never have noticed before. You see so much beauty you wonder if there's even anything imperfect about them. Look at her laugh. She looks so happy. I want to be over there, being happy with her." , Pansy Gushed.

"Do something then", Draco said.

"What"?

"If you like her go for it".

Pansy grinned. She took out a piece of fresh parchment. She quickly wrote down a note. It read: "Hermione, you look so pretty today. Would you like to meet in the library. You don't have to there's just something I need to say. - Pansy p."

Pansy folded the note into a delicate paper swan. She sent it gracefully flying in the air just for it to land neatly in Hermione's lap.

Just before the swan landed in Hermione's she looked up and met Pansy's eyes. Pansy blushed and Hermione gasped as the beautiful swan landed in her lap.

"What's that", asked Ron.

"I- I think it's a note".

Hermione carefully unfolded the swan. She silently read the note and grinned. Harry read over he shoulder. He looked up and saw Pansy, Draco looking over at them. Harry looked dead at Draco. He heard Hermione giggle and he got up. Of course he was happy for Hermione. He was proud that she knew who she liked. He was glad she was happy. He couldn't be happier. He walked quickly out of the great hall.

"Harry, Harry where are you going", he heard Hermione faintly call behind him.

He wasn't jealous of her. He didn't like Pansy. If he didn't like pansy why did he feel like this. He felt overwhelmed. He paced the corridors. He needed to breathe.

Draco saw Harry leave. He felt compelled to follow. He quietly chased harry through the corridors. Of course Harry heard. He walked slower and just as Draco came right behind him he whipped around gently, but quickly grabbed Draco's chin.

It all happened so fast Draco couldn't react. Less then a second later he felt Harry's lips press against his. It was a quick yet passionate kiss, and just as quick as it happened it was over. Harry said nothing but walked away quickly leaving Draco frozen in the hallway. Draco now knew who the boys in the dream were.

Harry walked away proud at first. He did something he didn't even know he wanted to do. Then reality struck. He had just kissed Draco Malfoy. He liked it. What would he even say. What was he going to do.