Internalized

The room was still dark, but the furniture was different. There was a Huge clock in the middle of the room. 6:35 PM Harry read. There was a record player in the corner where Draco was originally sitting. The couch was still there but the chairs were gone.

"How are we going to get out", Draco said angrily.

"Well the room gives you want you need, so I guess we don't need to get out", Harry suggested.

"Oh I NEED to get out. I cannot be stuck in this room with You Potter".

Harry rolled his eyes. Draco walked over to the couch and sat down. He pulled out his wand and conjured some paper fish that swan through the air above his head. Unbeknownst to Draco, Harry was watching in awe at the beautiful magic. He regained his train of thought, and wondered what he could do. He couldn't hear Draco's thoughts but he thought he knew what Draco was thinking. He laughed to himself as he thought of a way to mess with the mind of the blonde boy.

"Whatever you're laughing about Potter, I bet it's not funny so you should stop". Draco said without looking.

Harry walked over to the record player and sifted through some records until he found one he wanted. He placed it down and it began to play. There was something about this song, or the player it's self that gave him confidence.

He walked over to the couch where Draco was sitting and reached out his hand.

"What", Draco asked genuinely confused.

"Come on", Harry urged.

Draco skeptically took Harry's hand. Harry pulled him up and spun him around.

"What are we doing?" Draco asked.

"Dancing!", Harry exclaimed.

"We are not very good at it", Draco said while grinning.

"Speak for yourself", Harry smiled while spinning ironically.

The unlikely pair laughed, and danced for a good while until they collapsed on the couch. They were tired, and Draco fell onto Harry. Harry could feel Draco's breath on his cheek. He squeezed his arm but the blond had already drifted into a light sleep. Harry could feel his eye lids growing heavy, and with Draco lying comfortably on top of him he fell asleep.

*******************

Draco woke up with his head lying on Harry's shoulder and neck. He was laying on the boy while he slept. Ugh.

He moved his head carefully as to not wake Harry. He looked down at the sleeping boy as he admired him. His jaw shifting slightly as he slept, his throat moving as he swallowed. He smiled and felt Harry breathing steadily beneath him.

He's so pretty.

Harry floated away from his land of dreams when the thought of Draco Malfoy trickled through his mind. He smiled, his eyes still closed.

"Thank you", He said softly.

He felt Draco jump a little. He could feel a pair of silver eyes staring down at him. He opened his green ones and saw Draco's startled embarrassed face.

"Hi", Harry said when Draco didn't rely.

"You- You heard that". Draco stuttered.

"You're pretty too", Harry said.

Draco smiled. He tightened his fist and his nails dug into his skin. He flinched in pain. Harry looked confused and Draco got up. He tried the door once more and there was the exit. Draco smiled sadly at Harry and then left.

Harry didn't know what to think of the Slytherin boy. One second the were dancing, and cuddling, the next Draco was either crying or just leaving.

Why do you keep leaving? Harry thought hoping Draco would hear.

There was no response. He sighed. He looked around the room for a bit. He went and took the record he and Draco danced to and left.

Little did Harry know that Draco did hear the thought. It rang through his head like a bell. He heard the sadness in the thought. The desperation. Tears dripped out of his glass like eyes. He couldn't bear to live with himself. he couldn't begin to understand what was happening in his brain. Why should he put that pain on someone else. He clutched his stomach and ran to the bathroom. He vomited. All his pain was eating away at him. He leaned his head against a wall a cried. His hands were shaking and his breathing was choppy. He put his head down and hugged his knees. All his pain, confusion and hatred. Everything all at once. He could hardly take it.

You're so ahead of yourself that you forgot what you need. Though you can see when you're wrong, you know you can't always see when you're right. - Billy Joel (Vienna)