Unbalanced

Draco practically ran through the corridor.

"Please, please, please, tell me that whole conversation didn't happen", He whispered to himself. He clenched his fists. He refused to be in love, not with a boy, and definitely not with Harry. It was the potion he decided. Nothing more. I'm not gay.

He stormed into the Slytherin common room, causing everyone to jump, and scaring some first years away.

"Draco Malfoy, who do you think you are bursting in here like that. You scared me half to death.", Whined Pansy, tossing down a book.

"Pansy I am not in the mood at the moment".

"EEE", Pansy squealed.  "One of you took the potion! How was it? What did you do?"

Draco remembered how kissing Harry felt. It send tingles all throughout his body.

"Pansy, Kiss me".

"Excuse me"?

"Kiss me".

Pansy shrugged and walked over to Draco, grinning. Draco was her best friend and it seemed weird to be kissing him, but if she just imagined a certain puffy haired  Griffindor it may not be so bad.

She pressed her lips against his. They spent a moment attracting a few confused glances and then broke apart.

"May I ask why I just kissed you"?

"Free will Pansy. You agreed to it."

"Why did you ask".

"MM no reason. Madam Pomfrey should be expecting my return now. Goodnight!", Draco quipped while walking away.

Pansy stood their confused, But her book beckoned her, and she continued on reading about the rights of house elves.

*************

Harry didn't know what to do. He couldn't talk to Draco. He wasn't ready for his ridiculously nosy friends to know what happened. He walked absentmindedly out of the room, bumping into a Particularly perky blonde.

"Hello Harry!"

"Luna! Hey. Sorry I didn't see you there"

"It's alright", Luna said smiling sweetly, " I like to think when you bump into someone it's the universe telling you that you need to talk to them. Do you need to talk about anything Harry?"

Harry paused for a second. He could trust Luna. Right?

"Actually Luna I do."

"Lovely".

"What would you do if you told someone you loved them, and they basically said they loved you too, but they keep running away after you kiss?"

"That's very specific Harry. I assume you're talking about Draco Malfoy."

Harry looked at her with a look of pure terror painted on his face.

"-But how? How did you-?"

Luna kept smiling.

"Well, I knew you two were paired together to brew a lust potion, and I heard that brewing that can often kindle some romantic feeling. It Happened to your friend... Hermione Granger? Yes. So I assumed that was happening to you. I was speaking to Myrtle-"

"Moaning Myrtle?"

"Yes, but she hates that name. And you know Draco Malfoy talks to her some times. She's not a very good listener, but she's so sweet. She's been telling me all about how he feels about you.".

Harry frowned. Luna giggled.

" You also have a mark on your neck."

"Gah" Harry self consciously put a hand on his neck.

" I saw him walking rather quickly from the same direction of the door you came out of. I Just assumed". Luna gave Harry a grin. He smiled feebly.

"Uh, Luna what did Myrtle say that he said about me?"

"I don't think it's right if I tell you, My apologies. Well I should be going now. Bye Harry!"

Harry grumbled knowing who he would have to talk to in order to know what Draco said about him. He needed to pay a visit to a rather whiny ghost.