Chapter 1: Azriel, The Angel of Darkness

*Disclaimer the actress used for this story is having red eyes instead of bright blue okay? Okay*

(Azriel's Pov)

My father used to tell me that I was like her sister aka my aunt Amara. She's the darkness, my father's the light, despite being polar opposites you need both in life and while they hate each other, they're family and you can't resist family...

Pfft says you dad...you have thousands of children yet one of your daughters is being bullied by your other children and you do nothing? What kind of father does that? Then once I actually call for help or beg you to do something, you banish me to earth? ME? I stood there being bullied by the angels I call my family, by the angels who I call family? You banish me? WHY!?

The Angel of Darkness, that's what and who I am. The names Azriel and I am an angel...well I was until I got banned from heaven by my father and I'll explain why in a moment. I have long black hair and bright red eyes.

I big black wings and pale skin. I don't have much hobbies aside from reading and nature and killing those who get in my way or simply just piss me off.

When I lived in heaven, it was me and my siblings Castiel, Gabriel, Balthazar, Michael, Lucifer and Anna, my 5 older brothers and older sister. Yes I am the youngest among both Castiel and Gabriel.

For some off reason, I'm nothing like my siblings. I didn't have the angel powers they possessed, I mean sure I can teleport, hear thoughts and have grace, but I also have the ability to manipulate the darkness...how? Not sure, that's why my father said I must have gotten it from my aunt because she's the darkness...

But because of that, I grew to be the outcast of the family, the forgotten one, the quiet one and the one who was always alone. I tried to get close to my siblings and it really only worked with Gabriel and Castiel but not much...I don't know what happened or what I did to deserve all this hate and negative energy from them,

But my other siblings would just call me names and I tried so hard to not let it get to me but being the youngest sibling and wanting affection and love from them? Yea...hurt like a bitch and it broke my heart so bad that I stopped talking all together and just used my telepathy.

I spent all my nights crying that eventually I became numb so I couldn't feel anymore and by then I stopped feeling altogether...But I was also consumed by rage that I ended up hurting my siblings and screaming at them for what they did that father eventually banned me to earth and I don't think I'll be going back anytime soon...not that I want to anyways so why bother? I can have so much fun down in earth killing things my father created...what could be more fun?

Since I've been banished to earth, my father stripped me of my powers aside from my telepathy, darkness powers and angel blade so I now was human that grew tired, weak and hungry and that sucked but fuck the rules am I right? So I stole from stores for food and after I kill people, I steal their money so I can at least afford a room for hotels because I refuse to sleep outside.

But most times I try not to sleep because I get nightmares each and every night about my siblings so again, why bother? Ever since I've been on earth which has been a few months now, I kill and hunt monsters and people, mainly at night so I'm not easily spotted.

I always hide in the shadows. I like dark places so can never be spotted although my glowing red eyes so give me away but people fear them and me so that's good thing right? I also hide behind my cloak of course; I hate people seeing my face and body so I hide it.

Of course I don't have remorse or feel anything because my siblings stripped me of everything so I was done crying and feeling these emotions everyday so I got rid of my emotions and I just don't feel anything...

My siblings have put me through so much pain, anger and sadness that I just want to kill people...so I'm tired of playing the nice angel...time to be bad...so that's why I'm now the Angel of Darkness...

(760 Words)