Chapter 7: New Feelings

(Azriel's Pov)

I pretty much spent all day in my room trying to figure out what to do. I now have all these new feeling swirling around me and it's making me go crazy...I needed to do something. Anything. I know I can't kill knowing the guys will be all up my ass about it and I really don't want to deal with that...maybe I'll read some of their books about Darkness manipulation and see what else I can do with my powers...

I smirked as I headed out of my room and downstairs to their library. I searched high and low and grabbed many books about powers. I heard the guys talking about some simple cases they found about Werewolves which made me roll my eyes as I sat at one of the tables and went to reading about my powers.

Darkness Manipulation: The power to manipulate darkness/shadows. Variation of  Absent Energy Manipulation Opposite to Light Manipulation.

Also Called:

-Achluokinesis

-Blackness Control/Manipulation

-Darkness/Shadow Element Control

-Darkness Control

-Erebokinesis

-Obtenebration

-Shadow Bending/Control/Manipulation

-Shadow Matter

-Umbrakinesis

Capabilities: User can create, shape and manipulate darkness and shadows By itself, darkness is mostly used to cloud everything into total darkness, but by accessing a dimension of it can be channeled to a variety of effects, both as an absence of light and a solid substance: one can also control and manipulate the beings that exist there, create and dispel shields and areas of total darkness, create constructs and weapons, teleport one's self through massive distances via shadows, etc.

Limitations:

-Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.

- Light Manipulation and Light Generation are especially effective against this power.

-As shadow is a dark area produced by a body coming between rays of light and a surface, light may strengthen shadow magic or may even be a requirement in some universes.

- Umbrakinetic Immunity 

-May be unable to create darkness/shadow, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.

-May have to be in sync with darkness, whether their own or the source of their power.

-May become affected/corrupted through extended exposure.

I read through some books of my powers and smirked a bit...interesting indeed "Azriel. What are you doing?" Sam asked, I looked at him 'researching more of my powers' I said, he just nodded "Me and Dean found a case do you wanna go with?" He asked,

I shook my head 'I'm gonna work on my powers more' I said, he just nodded "okay, we'll back later" he said, I just nodded as him and Dean headed out which made me sigh as I decided to the park to work on my powers some more.

When I got to the park, it was empty which made smirk as I close my eyes and let the darkness manipulate around me. I already know how to shield myself and create a tornado while shooting lightning speed darkness out, and I can just shoot just darkness energy balls...what else can I do?