Chapter 14: Research

(Azriel's Pov)

After yesterday's day with Sam, I had so much fun that I didn't want to focus on anything stressful right now so after me and Sam had our day together yesterday, we headed home, hung out with Dean since we didn't really have a case and I had fun and I couldn't be happier...

The next day, I fluttered my eyes open seeing I was lying in bed next to Sam. I smiled softly and sighed as I looked seeing a shirtless sleeping Sam next to me. I smiled a bit and turned to face him. He looked so peaceful while sleeping.

I yawned a little and brushed Sam's hair out of his face. I smiled softly and looked seeing it was 7am. I ran my hands down Sam's cheek and to his jawline, to his neck and broad shoulders. To his collarbones and down his chest. My breathing hitched as my hands felt his bare and sculpted chest and abs.

I heard Sam chuckle which made me smirk and look at him seeing his beautiful eyes flutter open "What are you doing?" He asked gravelly, I giggled "Admiring what's mine" I stated, Sam smirked "Oh are you now?" He asked, I smiled and nodded which made Sam chuckle as he grabbed my leg and placed it over his waist.

He ran his hand up my thigh and under his shirt I was wearing and ran his fingers up and down my side which made me shiver and bite my lip a bit, "How'd you sleep?" Sam asked, I smiled softly, "Good how about you?" I asked, he smiled "Great" he said,

I smiled softly "do you think you can help me out with what to write to my father and siblings? Everytime I try, I just get so angry that it ends up being a letter on how much I want to kill them so" I said and rolled my eyes a bit.

Sam smiled softly and brushed a stand of hair out of my face "Of course Azzy" He said and kissed my head which made me smile as I sat up and rubbed my head and face tiredly. I hopped out of bed stretching and yawning which made Sam do the same.

We headed out of Sam's room and downstairs to the kitchen to make some coffee. While Sam brewed coffee I sat on the kitchen table and sighed "Sam?" I asked, he looked at me "you think my siblings are behind my nightmares?" I asked, Sam thought for a moment "I mean I don't know really. Do you think so?" he asked,

I shrugged "I mean I grew up with my siblings tormenting me so I wouldn't be surprised but I don't know" I said and shrugged a bit, Sam nodded "we'll figure this out okay?" He asked while grabbing mugs and pouring us coffee.

I sighed and nodded "So what's the plan?" Sam asked, "well. The plan is to just get some feelings down on paper and make it up as I go. I just want a plan of what to say if I confront my father or siblings someday" I said and sipped my coffee. Sam nodded "okay, well instead of paper how about you just practice on me" Sam said,

I smiled and rolled my eyes "that's not gonna work Sam" I said, Sam smiled "how come?" he asked, I just shrugged "Come on. Least you can do is try" He said, I frowned and sighed "What's the worst that can happen?" He asked, I glared at him "I can try and kill you again" I said and crossed my arms a bit,

Sam smiled softly "you won't I promise. It'll be easier talking to me than writing it on paper" He said, I sighed and rolled my eyes, "fine" I said, he smiled softly and stood across from me "Okay, if I were your siblings or father, what would you want to say to me" Sam said,

I sighed and finished my coffee and set it on the table. I looked at Sam and thought for a moment thinking I have a better chance at talking to my father than my siblings "I feel like I have a better chance at talking to my father since he gave me my grace back so we'll try him first" I mentioned, Sam nodded.

I took a deep breath "Father. I just wanna say I know I've been probably the worst daughter you've ever had but I just wanna say thank you for giving me my powers back when I needed it to save Sammy. I don't know if you're watching over me or seeing how happy him and Dean make me but if you do then I want you to know that I'm sorry for everything...I was angry and hurt and deep down I still am a-and I don't know if you care or not but I just need answers and I thought maybe you can help me out?" I stated as I felt the hurt and anger come back.