Chapter 4: Petty Humans

(Azriel's Pov)

After punching the wall for what seems like hours, my ears picked up the sounds of heavy footsteps which made me stop as I breathed heavily and my body trembled and hands ached. I looked seeing they were all kinds of fucked up, but I couldn't feel a damn thing "Careful there, you might hurt yourself" I heard a low voice say from behind me.

I sighed as I sniffled and felt angry tears fall from my face...just cause I feel nothing doesn't mean the emotions don't come out...cause they do...it's not easy bottling up my feelings and emotions...why do you think I take it out on other people? Cause I'm not sure how to handle these things or know what to do with them.

I sighed and took a few deep shaky breaths "are you alright?" another man asked with a slightly worried and gentler voice. I couldn't hear anything aside my heart pounding against my ribcage and blood dripping from my hands and into a small puddle on the ground.

After a few minutes of silence, I groaned and rolled my eyes as I started to walk away without another word, but it seems those guys won't give it a rest. I sighed as I stopped and turned around flashing them my bright red eyes...but they didn't seem frightened or scared...

I titled my head to the side in confusion...who are these guys? This works for everyone...everyone is scared of my eyes but not these guys...Why? What makes them so special? "Cool eyes" The shorter guy said smirking a bit,

I glared at him "Are your hands alright?" The taller on asked with pain on his face. I looked seeing blood was all over the place and all over my cloak which I was going to have to wash but it was no big deal.

I still didn't say anything as the wind blew gently thru us "So not much of a talker huh?" Tall one asked trying to make things less awkward but it really wasn't working. I rolled my eyes and turned around and went to walk away again but the guys still seemed to follow me.

I grit my teeth in anger as I stopped again. I closed my eyes and felt the darkness course thru my veins. I turned back around to the guys who looked confused and curious about what I was going to do. They put their hands on their knives and guns which made me smirk as my eyes turned black and I shot my darkness at them which only knocked them back into a wall.

They managed to stay down just enough time to run to my motel room. When I got there, I closed and locked the door behind me which made me sigh as I made sure everything was locked and closed so no one could see me.

I sighed as I headed to my bathroom to wash up. I started up the shower and sighed as I took off my costume and put it in the wash. I looked at my hands seeing torn skin, displacement of bones and lots of blood meaning I probably broke my hands but oh well...not like I can feel anything so doesn't matter.

I hopped in the shower and sighed as the hot water felt nice. My heart felt heavy with each breathe I took. My body and hands hurt from everything...I just wanna sleep...I'm so tired...I'm so tired of it all...

(3rd Person View)

The Winchesters were currently residing in Denver Colorado. They've been having leads on a 'mysterious chick' killing random people and having darkness powers or so they assume but most of these crimes happen in bars so even they're not even sure what happened since they're so drunk and think it was all a hallucination.

The Winchesters have tried everything, from searching it up, books, even Bobby. They tried Cas but for some reason he's MIA, so they're not sure who or what could have done this. The only thing they can point out is this 'mysterious chick' can't be human, is only attacking at bars and using an Angel Blade...so unless she's an angel, the boys don't have anything on her.