Chapter 11: Insecurities

(Sam's Pov)

During this case with Dean and Azriel, it was a struggle figuring out who was behind all of this. But then again seeing and hearing Azriel smile and laugh during it made my heart pound because when I first met her, she broke her fists while punching a wall and she didn't smile, talk, laugh...

But now on this case which involved Dean being part dog and her messing with him and seeing her laugh and smile made me smile because she was just so beautiful. I mean sure she still didn't talk and was hiding behind her cloak but her bright red eyes sparkled each time she laughed and smiled and it really made me happy and I was so happy she was mine.

When we figured out who was killing those people, we went to investigate the restaurant the man worked at. Once we found out what he was doing, me and Azriel tired to look for him and unfortunately he clawed me in the neck and knocked me down and after that I was out for god knows how long...

I could only hope that Dean and Azriel got this...I mean I know Azriel can do this, she's the Angel of Darkness, I'm sure she could handle a simple guy who eats animal parts to be strong...

After I woke up, I was struck by Azriel's beauty...I felt this feeling flow thru my body and when I woke up Azriel was above me and not hiding who she really was...she was just perfect...I mean the way her long, black hair went over her shoulders, the way her actual red eyes sparkled in the light, the way her pale skin was, the way her rosy red cheeks were on how probably nervous she was, the way her beautiful black wings fluttered behind her, and the way her black ripped jeans and black tubetop was fitted around the curves of her body...She was perfect.

After she healed me, we headed back to the motel as we would leave first thing in the morning. While Dean went to get dinner, I couldn't stop staring at Azriel...I mean I've known she was beautiful but it was a shock she was showing us the real her now. I mean I'm not complaining of course, I just wish I had a heads up but man...I'm so lucky that she's mine.

Azriel could tell I was still processing all of her but I was so happy and I could tell she was happy too and when I kissed her, man it felt like heaven cause I mean she's an angel afterall. When Dean came back with dinner, we all ate and talked and it seemed like Dean and Azriel are getting along better which is great but she finally looked happy and that made me happy...

(Azriel's Pov) *The Next Day*

After last night and having dinner with the guys, we all were exhausted so I showered, wore on of Sam's shirts to bed cause I don't have clothes and as soon as I hit the bed, I was out.

The next day, I fluttered my eyes open to the sun shining thru the blinds of the motel window. I sighed and groaned as I turned the other way and was face to face with Sam's bare chest. My eyes widen and face flushed as I snuggled against him just wanting to go back to sleep because that fight yesterday left me sore.

I heard Sam's chest rumble a little which made me smile as I looked up seeing his pretty blue eyes open. I smiled softly "Morning Sammy" I whispered, he smiled tiredly "morning Angel" he said...man I don't think I could get tired of this man.

Sam brushed my bedhead hair out of my face and caressed my pale but red cheeks "Did you sleep okay?" he asked, I smiled "Like an angel" I whispered, he chuckled "I could get used to this" he said, I chuckled a bit "Same here" I whispered, "Hey lovebirds you done fucking or what? Let's get home" We heard Dean say,

Me and Sam sighed and rolled our eyes "Way to kill the moment Dean" I said as I sat up and rubbed my face tiredly. Sam chuckled "Yea well you can fuck all you want when I'm not around" He said, I glared at him and rolled my eyes as I gathered my clothes up and put them in Sam's bag. Sam did the same as we made sure we have everything and headed to the car and back to the bunker.