Chapter 10: My True Self

(Azriel's Pov) *Same Day*

After figuring out Dean was going to be a dog for the rest of they day, I was going to have so much fun messing with him. Sam called this Kevin guy who's a prophet apparently. He said that the spell does have some side effects.

Dean was a little angry but it was funny "Oh, that would've been nice to know before I downed it. What kind of side effects?" Dean asked, "When you mind meld with an animal, it's...possible to start exhibiting some of its behavior" Sam said, I smirked as I sat on the dresser by Sam.

Dean eyed the dog 'Don't look at me, Hoss. It ain't my fault' Colonel said, I chuckled. Sam looked at me "you're having too much fun with this aren't you?" Sam asked, I looked at him 'How can you not?' I asked, Sam smiled "you're strange" he said, I just smiled softly 'but you adore me anyways' I said quoting him from early.

Sam chuckled and shook his head as he grabbed my chin and made me smirk "That I do my sweet angel, that I do" He whispered and gently pressed his lips against mine which made me smile and kiss back...I could never get tired of feeling his lips on mine...they were just perfect...

Fuck I've grown too soft for the man...but damn do I really not care anymore...Spending my life hiding, being cold-hearted and killing is exhausting so...maybe it's time for them to see the real me?

Dean and Colonel groaned which made me smile as Sam pulled away "Can you not do that while we're working?" Dean asked, I glared at him 'Can you not be such a prick?' I asked, Dean didn't say anything which made me smirk 'that's what I thought' I said, Colonel chuckled which made me smile as I went over to him and pet him 'You'd be a perfect pet and talking to you would be so much fun' I said to him.

Colonel licked me which made me giggle 'Thanks Hoss' He said, I just smiled, "Okay. Well, how long am I gonna have the urge to..." Dean trailed off 'Sniff butts?' Colonel asked and tilted his head which made me laugh "woah, woah. I do not have the urge to sniff butts" Dean defended, 'yet' Colonel said which made me smirk.

Sam looked at him weirdly "Do you really h-have the-" Sam started "What!? No come on!" Dean shouted, I just laughed "Well, Kevin doesn't know how long it'll last. It's not like it's an exact science, you know? But hopefully when the spell wears off, so will the side effects" Sam said,

Dean sighed and opened up chocolate which made me and Colonel scoff at him. He looked at us "What?" he asked, we titled our heads a bit 'Really Dean. Chocolate? Seriously?' I asked, Dean looked down at the chocolate and let it fall from his mouth.

I smirked as Dean looked at Sam with puppy dog eyes. I looked between Dean and Colonel for a moment which made me smirk as I pet Colonel behind the ears which made him whine and leg start twitching. I laughed as I got up and went over to Dean. He glared at me "What do you think you're doing?" he asked,

I smirked 'if our dear friend Colonel has a sweet spot. Where's yours?' I asked as I started scratching behind Dean's ear who tried backing away but couldn't resist as he started kicking out his leg and whining. Me, Sam and Colonel laughed as Dean pushed me away. I just pointed and laughed which made Dean flustered.

After that, we decided to go back to the shelter to talk to the other animals to see if they saw anything. I put Colonel on a leash as we headed out to the car 'Where are we heading?' Colonel asked, "Back to the shelter" Dean said, 'To sniff out more clues? Maybe dig up something we missed?' He asked, I giggled "Alright, one more doggy pun out of you and I'll have your nuts clipped" Dean threated,

I chuckled 'Hate to break it to ya Hoss, my sacks emptier than Santa's after Christmas' He said, I smiled and pet his head as we hopped in the car only to find a bird shit on it which was funny. Then Dean started to threaten a pigeon and almost shot it which again...funny. Man today has been a great day huh?