Chapter 15: So Much Anger...

(Azriel's Pov)

It was the next day, after last night's hunt which were demons because apparently I'm now on their radar cause I guess to them the angel of darkness means I hate everyone and want revenge and while that was the case it's really not...well not to the Winchesters really but we got them handled but I know they'll come after me but I'm not worried...The angel of Darkness ain't no weak bitch...

Anyways, it left us again in pain and exhausted so we all headed home, cleaned up and passed out. I fluttered my eyes open to see a sleeping Sam next to me. I smiled softly and gently caressed his cheeks. He smiled and fluttered his eyes open ''Morning Sammy'' I whispered, he smiled softly ''Morning angel sleep well?" He asked with his morning voice,

I smiled and nodded as we were just gonna lay in bed for a while until, "SAMMY, AZRIEL YOU MIGHT WANT TO COME HERE!!" Dean yelled with confusion. Me and Sam looked at each other with confused faces as we both shot up and ran out of our rooms and to the living room to see...My siblings...

Everything stopped around me. I froze in my spot, wide eyed at them as I thought I was dreaming, but I knew I wasn't. So much hate and anger boiled thru my veins as I clenched my fists hard and breathed heavily ''Azriel'' Sam got worried about what would happen next and well I was afraid too...he might break up with me from now about what I'm gonna do...but I cannot control this...I can't just forget what they've done to me.

My heart pounded against my chest at a million miles per second, angry tears ran down my face as my eyes turned red and my wings flung straight out ''Azriel just calm down'' Dean warned ''Calm down? CALM DOWN!" I screamed as the darkness completely took over.

I hopped on top of the railing and jumped down to face my siblings. They looked unamused and even a bit hurt, but I didn't care as so much anger flew thru me as all the memories of them terrorizing me flooded back. I grabbed out my angel blade and tried to literally kill them all.

I didn't even care if they were related to me, I just wanted them dead ''AZRIEL STOP!" Sam shouted, I didn't listen as I tried to stab them all, but they teleported away and blocked my move. Sam came up behind me and held me by the waist pulling me back which made me struggle in his arms ''AZRIEL CALM DOWN PLEASE!" Sam begged, I looked back at him to see sadness and guilt in his eyes.

My eyes stopped glowing as I let out a shaky breath...I got out of Sam's grip, ran back to my room, locked the door and slid down it and sobbed and panicked because this happened all so sudden and I had no control over what just happened...I heard only Sam's running footsteps at the door ''Azriel hey I'm not mad at you just please open up'' Sam said softly as he knocked on the door,

I just sobbed and cried and wondered why they are here now? ''Azriel baby please open up'' Sam begged as he sounded guilty if not sad and hurt. I just sniffled and rolled my eyes as I moved away from the door and unlocked it as Sam ran in and held me in his arms as I cried, ''I-I'm sorry I-I didn't know what happened I-I just got so mad and sad and c-couldn't control it I-I understand if you want to leave me i-I'm s-sorry'' I said in between sobs, ''Hey look at me'' Sam said,

I slowly lifted my head up and looked at him, ''I will never leave you, ever and its okay I understand that this is a shock to you. It is for all of us, but just hear them out'' He said, I just sniffled and nodded as he gave me a small smile and gave me a short but sweet kiss.

After that, I took a few deep breaths to recollect myself. Me and Sam headed out of my room and back downstairs 'Are they here cause of you father?' I asked my dad thru prayers. I took a few deep breaths and was face to face with Castiel, Gabriel, Balthazar, Michael, Lucifer and Anna, I took a few deep breaths and clenched my fists trying so damn hard not to kill them...Literally.