Chapter 12: Nightmares

(Azriel's Pov)

After last night, everything felt good...I felt...free if not a little calm and relaxed and it felt...good...I mean I didn't worry so much on much now and I just got back my abilities meaning my father trusts me right? Is giving me a second chance? I still am constantly overthinking about my siblings and whatnot but this means something right? It has to...

Anyways, I managed to sleep fine that night, I actually slept by Sam and I thought things were fine...That was until now...

*Nightmare*

I woke up to think it was just some harmless dream...but turns out it was a nightmare and I would know...the angel of darkness senses darkness...thanks Aunt Amara for this...I should really have a chat with her sometime...Anyways but from the looks of it...it was a nightmare cause all I saw was pitch black...

My eyes glowed red which kinda helps me see in the dark. I looked around and just saw these big walls leading me down to a corridor with a small dim of light ahead...it was silent and that was not a good sign...My heart raced as I braced myself for whatever was going to be thrown at me...

I couldn't fear much in nightmares cause I've dreamt them all but it still doesn't mean it catches me by surprise and hurt a lot...Brains are strange when it came to the human mind and psychological meaning behind dreams and nightmares...

I held my emotionless face and started walking...Whispers could be hear with each step I took but it wasn't nothing I haven't been called before 'ugly' 'worthless' 'fat' 'forgotten' 'stupid' 'failure' 'evil' 'vile' 'satan' 'devil' 'no one loves you' 'you should have died' 'they hate you' 'they all do' and so on and so on.

I walked closer to the light and was suddenly transported to the bunker? I was confused. I heard talking which made me let out a sigh in relief as I ran to the kitchen seeing Sam and Dean "Guys. Thank god you're here" I said, they stopped talking and looked at me with these dark and soulless eyes...like they were dead on the inside or demons...

They only smirked "You know you're just a freak murderer right?" Sam asked, my eyes widen and breathing hitched...no...no...this is just a nightmare...none of it is true...I clenched my fists a bit "Y-you're wrong" I said,

They only smirked, "Are we tho? I mean imagine all the people you killed? Including your siblings" Dean said as a light showed and all my siblings were dead...all around me...my eyes widen "B-But I-I didn't-" I stated, they laughed "oh but you did...this darkness inside of you...you can't control it...it controls you and did you really think I would fall in love with a murderous freak like you?" Sam asked,

I looked seeing I was covered in blood with an angel knife in my hand. My eyes widen and body trembled "S-Sam I-I didn't" I explained, he glared at me with this dead look "sooner or later you'll kill us too...It's just a matter of time before you lose control" Dean said and suddenly it was like a force pushed me into stabbing the angel blade in Dean's stomach.

I screamed "NO!" I shouted, he only smirked and fell and I saw another vision where Sam was cradling his dead body and looked at me with this angry and depressed look "HOW COULD YOU! YOU MURDERED HIM, YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A MONSTER! I NEVER LOVED YOU!" Sam shouted.

My eyes widen, breathing stopped but heart pounded faster as I dropped the knife and fell to the ground. I covered my ears to stop the whispering but it never did...Those names being called to me over and over...they'll never go away and that's just who I am...and who I'll always be...I screamed and screamed until someone shook me awake...

*End Of Nightmare*

My eyes shot open as I gasped for air. I jolted up with a panic and looked around seeing where I was. My breathing was heavy as hot tears stream down my face and sweat ran thru my body ''Azriel hey what happened?" I heard someone say, I turned to see Sam with a very worried look on his face.