Chapter 13: Sleep Deprived

(Azriel's Pov)

After last nights case which was nothing but a simple werewolf case which was so easy killing using my powers and whatnot, we still came home battered and bloody and in pain but I still managed to heal the boys with their injuries which they thanked me for.

But I didn't sleep last night and that was quite simple because I had my powers back meaning I didn't need sleep but it was a little difficult because I was used to sleep and human stuff ya know but still not like anything I haven't handled this before...plus fuck sleep...gives me time to think things through and maybe just write some things out.

It was currently 5am, the sun was slowly rising behind the buildings and trees. I sighed as I sat on my bed just looking outside my window seeing the pretty sunrise. I sighed as I looked around seeing scattered papers from practicing what to say to my father and siblings but it's all just anger and it only made me more emotional and angry and that just wasn't good.

So now, I ran out of emotions because I've cried them out and punched my pillow so many times that I probably destroyed it but not like I care. I didn't want to wake or worry Sam because these are all dumb feelings about my siblings that I'm sure no one cares about.

But now, I'm exhausted, emotionless and I don't want to do anything now but have coffee and try to get my mind off of all this stuff...I sighed as I hopped out of bed stretching and yawning. I didn't bother to clean up the papers because I simply don't care anymore and I'm too tired to care.

I sighed and as I headed out of my room and to the kitchen to make some coffee. As coffee was brewing, Sam and Dean were still sleeping which got me thinking about my nightmare and about my siblings if they had anything to do with this...because that is a possibility but I mean I know they don't care or love me but that still doesn't mean they can't sabotage me and my dreams...right?

I mean did father talk to them about everything? Did he or Aunt Amara mention anything? Or again...do my siblings just...not care that they will do anything to take what happiness I have left away from me? If so why? Why are they doing this to me? I want to talk to them...I really do, but 95% of me is so very beyond pissed and I can't control that darkness inside of me...

My eyes widen...the darkness...that's what my nightmare was warning me about...the more angry I get, the more my darkness feeds off it and if anyone and I mean anyone interferes then they're gonna get hurt right? I mean that's got to be it...

My eyes widen as my heart raced a bit. When coffee was done, I poured myself a cup and sat at the table with my hands on my head. I tried to stop thinking about the nightmare but I just couldn't...oh god...this is not good...so not good....

(A few hours later)

I don't even know what time it was...that's how consumed I was in my head and I already lost track of how many cups of coffee I had that it was making me trembled. I also didn't notice anything around me or if the boys were awake or not.

I felt a hand on my shoulder which made me jump and flinch as my eyes glowed, the darkness formed around me and I grabbed that person by the throat and held them against the wall "Azzy! Sweetheart! It's me!" Sam shouted, my eyes widen as I let go and step back.

Sam coughed which made me step back as my hands trembled "O-oh my g-god I-" I couldn't even form words as I whimpered and ran to my room, locked the door and slid down...It's already happening...oh god...Please don't do this to me...don't make me hurt the man I love...I beg of you...

I curled up in a ball and sobbed until there was a knock on my door "Azriel, baby, please open up" Sam said, I sniffled and choked on sobs "Angel, I'm okay just open up so we can talk please" Sam said, I knew he wasn't going to go away and I wanted to believe my aunt with these things but I'm scared...I didn't want to admit it but I'm fucking scared...