Chapter 21: I Love You So Fucking Much

(Azriel's Pov)

I fluttered my eyes open to the sun shining thru Sam's bedroom window. I smiled and sighed as I remembered the terms of yesterday which made me bite my lip a bit. I felt arms around my waist and hot breathing on my neck and which made me chuckle and shiver a little.

I looked seeing Sam was peacefully asleep next to me which made me smile as I turned and brushed his hair out of his face. I never thought it was possible to love a human so fucking much but with Sam...I fucking him to death...

I grew up believing all humans were bad hence the reason why I killed, but being with Sam and Dean and having my life change around makes me see things differently and I know humans are flawed but then again so are us Angels...

But we try...Sam and Dean they hunt things and don't care about the risks because they want to save people and even tho they can't save anybody...they do their damn best and that's all we can hope for is our best because your best is good enough and while there are monsters all over the world. I'm glad there are people or hunters out there making a difference and I'm glad to be a part of that.

I smiled softly as I carefully hopped out of bed stretching and yawning. I slid on my underwear and Sam's flannel and quietly headed out of his room and to the kitchen. I saw Dean was awake which made me smirk as I walked in and grabbed mugs for both me and Sam.

Dean smirked "Well, well, well" he said, I looked at him "Got something to say Winchester?" I asked, he chuckled "Yea, next time you're going at with my brother keep it down. These walls may be stable but they're paper thin and I don't need to hear any of that" He said,

I smirked and shook my head "You may be a smartass Dean but thanks for being my friend" I said, Dean smiled "Yea well you're not an innocent angel either but you're welcome" He said, I just smiled as I grabbed the mugs and headed back to Sam's room.

Sam was on his back which made me smile as I went over and put the coffee's on the nightstand. I straddled Sam's waist and leaned down and pressed kisses to his neck and jawline. Sam's chest rumbled with laughter which made me smile as Sam wrapped his arms around my waist.

I smiled and looked seeing Sam fluttering his beautiful eyes open "Morning Sammy" I said, he smiled and ran his hands up and down my thighs "Morning Angel" He said, "Sleep well?" He asked, I blushed and nodded "Sure did. How about you?" I asked,

He smiled "Of course I did" he said, I just smiled as I leaned down and pecked his lips a few time making him smile and kiss back. I sat up, grabbed our mugs which made Sam smile as he carefully which made me smile as I handed him his mug "I made us coffee" I said,

He smiled "Thanks" he said, I just nodded and admired Sam, his hair was all over the place, he had hickies all over his neck, his body was so nice, he was so gentle and caring...Fuck...I love him so much.

Sam chuckled which made me blink a few times "What?" I asked, Sam smirked "What are you thinking about?" he asked, I just blushed and smiled "as an angel I didn't think I could love a human this fucking much but goddamnit Sam I love you so fucking much" I said,

Sam chuckled "I love you too Azriel" He said which made me smile as we sipped our coffee and I swear we felt closer than we ever did...I finally felt like things were getting better...I had my family back, my siblings, I loved Sam and Dean more than everything, I haven't been stressed nor depressed in a long time and it's all thanks to Sam and I wouldn't be here if it weren't for him and I just couldn't be any happier and I hope it lasts...

THE END!

(THERE WE GO! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED! IF YOU WANT ANOTHER SUPERNATURAL BOI THEN COMMENT BELOW BUT THANK YOU FOR READING AND ENJOYING AND MORE STORIES COMING OUT SOON!)

(800 Words)