🍔𝔹𝔼𝔼𝕃𝕩𝔾ℕ!𝕄ℂ - ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ

You absentmindedly agreed to go out to eat with the always famished 6th born, Beel.
It was a regular thing you two did anyways.
So you accepted without a second thought to the matter.
But you did become sceptical when the place he bought you to eat was at a... club themed bar?
At least that's what he told you admist the loud music, as you two approached the island table, eager to order food.

And your suspicions increased further when your food had arrived and the demon had his eyes glued to your every movement, watching as you bit into your food.

Beelzebub's eyebrows were furrowed, eyes fixed onto your hands and facial expressions, holding his hamburger tightly in his grasp as he was surrounded by other various platters of all sorts.
Then, questions came, which sparked your concern more.

"Does it taste good?"
"No weird aftertaste or anything...?"
"Are you feeling alright?"
"It's all okay, isn't it?"

You answered everything he threw at you, not wanting to concern him.
Beel then started eating his food, in way fewer and slower bites than usual.
A few minutes passed, and you felt... peculiar.
You felt your eyes going heavy, as if you were exhausted, and your heartbeat sounded louder to you.
You fanned yourself, looking around the room: despite the loud music, all eyes were now on you, the only human in the room.
The dancing had stopped.
Gulping, you looked back to your partner of the evening, only to see him leaning in over the table, a smile over his face.

"Feeling okay? The night's only just began! Eat up, MC."

"Beel... I-I really don't-"

You felt yourself go cold, the room spinning around you, then all of a sudden you felt a pair of large arms pull you up.

"No, no: you're fine. This is just a side effect, the night is still young. We have plenty more to eat."

"No - no, please, take me home Beelzebub, I beg of you."
Your words almost came out as a whine as you doubled over the table, your breathing feeling unsteady.
"Please just-"

You were cut short as the demon grabbed your arm with his left hand, grabbing a platter of food in his other, dragging you to the floor: all eyes still on you.

"Mc - just dance. It's fine. You're fine. You might not even remember this by tomorrow morning."
With that he shot you a smile, a sinister smile, and you gulped, feeling weaker and weaker.

But what other choice did you have?

If only you'd have known how the supposed club was ran: hardly any humans ever left alive from there.

Some died in the hands of the other demons,
But some died in the hands of the laced food.

If you had known the food was laced with LSD, you wouldn't have gone.

If you had known it was all practically a cult, a set up, you wouldn't have gone.

If you had known that Beel wasn't as nice as he seemed, you wouldn't have even done as much as to look at him.

But for now, you will dance until your legs give up, then your body and soul.

Because what other choice do you have?

Maybe this was your fate all along and maybe, just maybe, The Lord and his Loyal Butler knew you'd go like this, not letting you know prior about the activities of this 'club'.

So you will dance until your soul leaves your body.

Because what other choice is there?

This is your fate now.

You shouldn't have trusted demons to begin with.

At least you die with the love of your painfully short life by your side, huh?