🌫𝔸𝕃𝕃𝕩𝔾ℕ!𝕄ℂ- ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ

The weight on your shoulders was unbearable,your vision was blurred and you couldn't move, limbs tangled in ways they shouldn't be

your vision was blurred and you couldn't move, limbs tangled in ways they shouldn't be.

You had returned home to the human world a few months ago,
with little to no contact with the brothers or the angel's or anyone.
The months had been tough, but you made it through: well, almost.

It hurt to breathe, your lungs were collapsing slowly but surely, and it was a pain you'd never forget in the afterlife you were sure.
Blood knotted your hair,
your nails were brittle and chipped, crimson leaked out from beneath you.
This was it.

But you weren't sad,
or hurt,
or you atleast convinced yourself you were fine.
Because you knew that you'd be met with the familiar faces of your 7 demons once again, in the afterlife, forever.
They had been your first and last thought every day for the last few months,
your will to continue living,
your motivation to study even though there was no contact.
Even though there was the chance taht they'd forget about you in a flash.
They were your everything.
They still were your everything, even on your deathbed.

Now, you were adamant that you were going to make them your very last thought, the thought of being greeted with their faces in your next eternal life kept you smiling in your deformed state, as your eyes slowly closed and your breathing slowly ceased.

You would see them again, and that was enough for you.

This life had been too cruel anyways.