🌫𝔸𝕃𝕃𝕩𝔾ℕ!𝕄ℂ - ʜᴏᴍᴇ [PT 1]

AUTHORS NOTE: This is a GENDER NEUTRAL STORY, however the character is presented as more feminine/wearing more feminine pieces. I hope you understand - this may also be one of my longer pieces since it includes all 7 demons.

I'm also planning on doing a follow up to this, to which it shows how MC does back in their realm and how the demons feel now they've left!

However this chapter alone has taken me about 2-3 hours to do, so it may take some time to complete part two.

Let me know what you think of this longer story<3

_________________________________________

It was your last night in the devildom, and you were relieved.
You wandered down the hall, your black and gold-tassled clothing swaying at your hips.
The sound of your heels and the laughter of the 8 others from the common room filled the house: yet it still felt so empty.
Your grip tightened around your clutch, preparing to enter the room and let them know that you're heading out to The Fall for your last night, since they had dismissed your presence so long ago.
Ever since the new exchange student had arrived and abruptly stolen your room, and their love for your, it seemed.

As soon as you entered the room, all eyes were on you, the laughter having died down when they heard your footsteps coming closer and closer.

"I'm heading out for the night, since I see my presence isnt needed anymore and I'm returning home tomorrow...." You averted your eyes to the floor, away from the gazes set upon you, almost judging you.
"Solomon said he'll go with me, so don't worry about me, if you thought I would go completely alone."
Lucifer narrowed his eyes, and eyed you from head to toe, then back up again to meet your own newfound glare.

"Dressed like that? You're asking for trouble." The oldest demon practically spat at you.
"Yeah, you might not even return to the human world if you go to such a club, too." Asmo chimed in, resting his head in his arm as he held his own glare with yours.
You gulped.

"Fuck it. It's my last night and none of you give a shit about me anyways. I'll spend my last night however I like, thank you very fucking much."
Normally, you'd bite your tongue in a moment like this, but you were at your breaking point.

Running a hand through your hair, you sent one more glare to the 7 brothers and the blondie sat with them, before strutting down the hall and out the door.

You met Solomon outside the bar, it wasn't a very long walk anyways, and you needed to blow some steam off.
"You look amazing, MC." The sorcerer said, a mischievous smile covering his face. "Surprised they let you out looking like this, eh?" He teased, nudging you.
"They just took the piss out of me for it, but who cares. They have that blonde bitch now anyways."
Solomon chuckled at your words: you both hated the new girl, she had joined halfway through the program and was a duplicitous, vile little thing.
As small and innocent as she seemed, you, Solomon, Simeon and even Luke saw through her oh-so-fake innocent act.

You both walked into the club, immediately ordering drinks and downing them all too fast, before dancing until you felt your legs would fall off.
And, hey, since it was your last night, why not get a little rowdy?
You danced all up on your fellow human and classmate, cheekily and subtly grinding on him as his hands roamed your dancing figure, chuckling and whispering in your ear, his words eliciting giggles and laughter from you.
This was the most fun you'd had within the past 6 or so months.
Drinks came and go, and you knew you weren't exactly drunk but you definitely weren't sober.