Chapter 1

"Fuck me" I whispered to my self while I ran to the lady's room in the hospital. This is the third time this morning I have to change my underwear because it was soaking wet by my pussy juicy. Every time I am near him I get so horny and hot like a bitch in a hot summer weather I got rounds this morning and I might not make it because I am so God damn horny. I got out of a bathroom stall and look at myself in the mirror and smile " well Lisa you made it this far don't stop now because of your hot mentor" I told my self I always wanted to become an OBGYN from the moment my mom died from childbirth she was giving birth to my sister when she had complications with her surgery she die right there on the table. That was the moment I told my self I will become a doctor who makes sure nothing like that happens to any woman. I am clearly standing in the bathroom refusing to leave because of my hot mentor Dr.stalin for God sakes the man's last name mean made of steel he's Russian and so God damn sexy he's very cold to his students he don't take mistakes in his program I was very lucky to get the opportunity to be a student in his program but God he's going to be the death of me and the failure to my career. He's so damn sexy. He's very tall about 6.5 he has clear ocean eyes that when you stair into them you get lost into it instantly his hair is jet black but when the sun hits it it's blond. He's so well build that it looks like he workouts 6 times a week. He has huge muscles and God I think he has an eight pack. His jawline is so sharp that just by looking at it you can get cut. He has Carmel color skin and a tattoo that is on his neck he has some on his knuckles. He has a tattoo sleeve that when he takes off his lab coat and he rolls up his sleeves to his shirt the tattoo goes all the way to his back. Every time I see him or hear his husky seductive minty voice I get so horny it's gotten so bad that I had to buy a box of panties and put it in my work locker. I go threw at least ten underwear everyday at the hospital. Today I have my first full rounds in the hospital and I have to go to each patient and take their blood and there baby heartbeat all that boring medical stuff and at the end of the day I have to give my report to Dr. Stalin. I ran out of the bathroom and head for the charts to go to the patients my phone vibrated in my lab coat and I pick it up it was my best friend Liya " hey girl when are you done with work today we should go to the bar " I was about to reply when I bumped into a hard chest before I could lift my head to say Sorry I already knew who it was I know that scent from anywhere. I swallow some spit and lift my head to apologize " I am sorry Dr. Stalin I didn't see you there" I managed to say " he looked me in the eye for a few seconds before he speaks "ms.roman you shouldn't be on your phone in a hospital aren't you supposed to be doing rounds by now" he said while looking at me " I am sorry Dr. Stalin it won't happen agian" I said he turned around to walked away but instead he turned his head to me and said " oh and Ms.roman"  " yes Dr.stalin" " don't forget to change your underwear before you do rounds I don't want the patients smelling your pussy juice" he said and walked off. Holy shit how did he know.  I did my rounds and log everything in I was standing outside Dr. Stalin's office I breathe in a few times and knock. " come in Ms.roman" fuck fuck I love the way he says my name. I open the door and walked in closer  to this desk and said " umm here is my charts for today, sir" I put the charts on his desk and I was about to walked out when he stop me " wait Ms. Roman I need to ask you something" I stopped and turned around " sure Dr. Stalin" " please call me Adrian" oh my fuck his name is so sexy " well Ms.roman why do you need a box of underwear in your work locker" holy shit how the fuck did he know " what sir how did you know about that" " well you see Ms. Roman we do daily locker clean out here in the hospital but since you weren't here to know that yesterday I volunteered to open your locker for you." oh shit I hope he didn't see my vibrator. " thank you sir" I was about to walked off when he stopped me again. " oh and Ms. Roman don't forget this" I turned around to see my pink vibrator on his desk "shit" I quickly grab it and ran out of his office. I got in my car to meet Liya at the local bar I ran into my apartment and quickly got out of my scrubs and put on some rip jeans and a black crop top and a jean jacket with my favorite thick heels. I grab my keys phone and purse and lock up my apartment and head to the bar. I got out of my car and lock it and head into the bar I open the door instantly I heard Liya yelled my name "Lisa" I turned to see her sitting at a round table in the corner with 2 guys. Damnmit she didn't tell me we were double dating. I head to the table to see Liya and her boyfriend and across from him my high school crush Josh. Josh got up and give me a hug " omg josh it's so good to see you how have you been" I said " good you" " fine it's really good to see you again" I sat next to josh and we order some drink we were laughing and talking when the door of the bar open and Dr. Stalin walked in with a woman on his arm God she must be his girlfriend she was so pretty she had dirty blond hair and a very pale skin she had big tits she was so curvy and tall they got a table and sat down she was talking and he was just sipping his drink and nodding he looked bored. He look up from his glass and we made eye contact. But he quickly look away when the lady in front of him said something.