Chapter 27

I was driving home with the thought of the kiss that just happened. I didn't expect Adrian to kiss me I was shocked at first and frozen then my body just responds to him like long lost puppy's who found there way to each other's. I don't understand why Adrian didn't tell me about his step father wanting to kill him he could have come to me . We could have done this together we could have made this work between us. When I got home I got out of my car and made my way to the door. I was about to put my keys in the door when I saw it a package in the corner of the door. I grab the package and walked inside of my house I closed the door and walked to my kitchen I sat down on the stool and open the package. In the package was the necklace that Adrian give me on the day of my first solo surgery. There was a card inside I open the card and it read " I will always love you" i put the necklace on and started crying I always love Adrian but I don't know if I can forgive him. I got up check on my kids and head to my room I took a shower and lied down in bed. Few minutes later my phone started ringing I picked it up and looked at the caller ID Adrian what do he want. " hello" I said " did you see your present" he said god his voice always gets to me. " yes but don't think I want you back just because of what you did" I said back " well it's a step and I was wonder if you will want to have dinner with me after the kids birthday party tomorrow" he said I sign " I don't think that's a good idea but ok I'll have dinner with you no touching" I said he laugh " goodnight Lisa give my kids a kiss for me"  he said " goodnight Adrian" I woke up the next morning by Conner jumping on my bed " mommy wake up" Conner said jumping on my bed. I woke up and smile " what do you want" I said while getting out of bed and walking to my bathroom. " daddy's here" my eyes widen and scream "WHAT" I walked towards Conner and smiled " baby what do you mean daddy's here" I said " well me and  euphoria woke up early this morning because we can't sleep because it's our birthday so we were in the living room and auntie was sitting next to use and daddy came to see use. Auntie open the door and daddy was standing at the door holding a bunch of present and auntie told us he's our dad. So we told him about us and he told us about him and he make breakfast for us and played with us" he said while breathing heavy and smiling. I smiled and said " where's daddy " he's in the backyard with euphoria" I smiled at him and told him to go to his father I freshen up in the bathroom and head downstairs for some coffee. I got some coffee and head to the backyard. I open the sliding door and step out the door I saw Adrian running around while Conner run after him. I smiled and sit down on one of the lawn chair. Few minutes later my sister came out and sit down next to me. " he really love his kids I see how he talks to them" she said while looking at them and smiling. I sign and turned towards her. " he told me the reason he left last night. Than kiss me" I said she gasp and looked at me. " he kissed you" she said I nodded and smiled " well than what are you doing her he loves you still and want to be in his kids life I feel like you should give him the benefit of  doubt" she said I knew my sister had the answers to all my problems. Few hours outside and the kids came inside the house to get ready for the party. While we where outside my party planner came to decorate the house for us. While they where getting ready Adrian went home to change his clothes and come back with his parents. Everyone started arriving and the party was in full swing all the kids was playing at the party stations. And having fun I was in the kitchen cleaning party food plate when Adrian and his family walked in. His mom came and hugged me and she smiled at me. I smiled back. We head outside so they can meet Conner and euphoria. I called them and they came running toward me. Euphoria came running toward her father. " daddy" she yelled he pick her up and give her a kiss on the cheek. Conner came and hug his leg. His parents smiled and looked at them his mom was crying Conner came and hugged her. " it's ok mommy said crying is okay sometimes" he said she smiled and pick him up. " who are you" Euphoria said I smiled and said " they are your grandparents" she smiled they talked and get to know them. Adrian came and stand next to me " how about brunch with my family tomorrow my sister wants to meet them" he said I smiled and nod my head " brunch sound good. The party was great the kids had fun and I promise Adrian parents I will meet them at there home tomorrow for brunch. They said goodbye to there grandkids and left. Adrian help to clean up and put the kids to bed. He left and I went to take a shower and head to sleep tomorrow is going to be a crazy and wild one.

(The next day)
I woke up this morning feeling good and refreshed I went to the bathroom and started my routine. I made breakfast and got the kids ready for the day at 2:00 Adrian is coming to pick use up for branch with his parents. At exactly 2 Adrian pick us up to go to his parents house. When we got there he parked the car and help the kids to get out of the car. We walked to the front door and knock few minutes later the door was burst open by Lauren who was standing in front of use with the biggest smile I've ever seen on her face. " oh my god your must be the famous Conner and euphoria" she said looking down at them Conner was hiding behind my legs while Euphoria was in her daddy's hand.  Conner slowly move from behind my legs and hug Lauren she smiled and started showering him with kisses Euphoria eventually warm up to Lauren even though she was sticking to her father like glue. Brunch was great the kids had fun with there grandparents.