Chapter 19

I walked into the wedding dress fitting and there goes my sister looking beautiful as always I am really here because Adrian convinces me to come she saw me and told me to sit and that she will be done in a few and that she wants to talk. I nod and watch as they pin her dress after the dress fitting she invited me inside the cafe we order our food and sat down at a table after our food came she push hers aside " I need you to her my full story before you get up and leave" she said I nod and she sighs.
(Mia's flashback)
Me and my sister Lisa had always been close to each other I didn't really know mom because she died right after I was born but Lisa would always tell me stories about her. Today is the first day back at school winter break was hell I was failing history and to make matters worst we were getting a new history teacher which sucked. I walked to my locker and got my  stuff my friends came running to me " girl guess what" my most trusted best friend Madison said " what" I exclaim with a frown on my face " the new history teacher is so hot you can finally lose your virginity and get a good grade in history" Madison said I am not really fuck the teacher and get a good grade type of person but I was desperate and at this time I will do anything to pass this year with an A in history so I agreed with Madison idea seduced the new history teacher get a good grade. I entered history class and everyone was staring at me I was late as hell stupid Madison had me waiting for her for damn well 20 mins. The new history teacher looked at me and shake his head he was hot he was tall well built he had some nice hazel eyes that were beautiful and a delicious jawline that I wanted to lick seducing him should be easy. I hurry to my seat " I am sorry I am late Mr." I stopped talking " it's Mr. Moore and you are" wow he's hot " Mia sir" he looked up at me and smirked " well Mia you have detention after school for being 20 minutes late" he said I was excited the first step getting my A. I though to my self. The whole day went by fast I couldn't wait for detention. Because that was when my whole life change. The whole school was quiet I walked to Mr. Moore class he was sitting at his desk looking over a file while laughing he looked up and motion for me to come sit down in the desk in front of his desk. " Ms. Roman I was looking thru your files it looks like your failing history it looks like your last history teacher was not teaching you welled" he said he got up from his desk and walked to the door and close it he removes his tie and unbutton the top half of his shirt. " Mr. Moore I know I am trying my best is there any way I could change my grade before the end of this year," I said while licking my lips. I did it because I need that A in history my dad would kill me if I don't pass history I knew it was wrong but we did it right then and there he took my virginity on his desk he bend me over and fucked me. After detention, I got my A in history but I needed more the next day in class Mr. Moore told me that I need " private tutoring" I knew that was code for let's fuck. I knew he had a wife and kids but still, I wanted him he was a drug I couldn't get over I was addicted and every addiction has an effect to it mines was that he was 30 years old and I was 15 he could go to jail if anyone found out. We kept our relationship a secret for 3 months. I thought I was home alone my dad was at work my sister spends most of her days at the library I was on the phone with Madison when I told her about Mr. Moore I was laughing when my door swing open. And my sister looking at me shocked I knew she heard me so I try giving her a don't tell look but she won't bug. She told me to stay away from Mr. Moore or else she will tell dad but I couldn't stay away I need him I wanted him he told me he loved me and I love him too. After class, I told him we can't see each other anymore because my sister knew about or affair he kissed me and told me he can't live without me. My sister found out I slept with him after she told me to stay away she went to his class to confront him that's when the rumor started spreading around school that she slept with him my sister was pissed off at Katie for telling people that then that's when it happened my dad came from work he was pissed of he came screaming at me asking me what I know about Mr. Moore and Lisa relationship I couldn't tell him there was no relationship between them it was me because  the love of my life will go to jail my dad and I sat at the table for hours waiting for my sister to come home when she finally did my dad was pissed off he kept asking her what her if the rumors where true she said no that's when he got up and smack her. I was shocked but I couldn't and wouldn't do anything my sister got up to leave the table when my dad got up and started screaming cruel things to her than he talked about mom my sister looked at me with hate in her eyes. She left us that night she ran to New York for mouths I try calling her but she won't answer any of my calls I heard Mr. Moore lost his job and his family I find out I was pregnant and went to tell him but he yelled at me and told me to take the baby out that's when I knew I got played I took the baby out and never told anyone about it. Every day my dad will yell at me telling me never to be like my sister but he was warning the wrong sister. The night I finally saw my sister after six years didn't go as plan she was so happy and beautiful and I wished she would forgive me after all these years then that's when my dad ruined it Lisa walked out again as she did six years ago my dad was so angry he left the table I followed him and told him the truth he was mad at me and himself for treating Lisa like that for six years.
(Now)
I was staring at my sister who was staring at me with tears fill eyes. " why didn't you tell me you where pregnant" I said my sister looked down. " it was six years ago I know you are mad but I told dad about it all he was mad but he got over it I know you don't want to see him but I want you to talk to him he wants to apologize come over to my house tonight it's my wedding dinner before the wedding tomorrow you can finally meet the love of my life" my sister said she got up to leave and left her house address on a napkin on the table. " wait what happened to Mr. Moore" I said she turned around. " he left Pennsylvania no one know where he at".