Chapter 15

(flashback continue)
The next day at school I went to Mr. Moore and told him that I knew about him and my sister's affair I told him to stop seeing her and that it was wrong. " don't see my sister again she too young for you and you will go to jail for rape" I yelled at him he heard footsteps in the hall and he ran up to me and put his hands on my mouth. That was what Katie saw that day and told everyone that I was sleeping with Mr. Moore to pass history. I went to Katie and told her it was not true she should stop spreading false rumors around. Apparently, Katie mom heard her saying it to one of her friends and told my dad that I was sleeping with Mr. Moore I came home that night after spending my day at the library my dad was sitting at the dining room table with Mia he told me to sit that we needed to talk. " are you sleeping with Mr. Moore" my dad flat out asked me my eyes widen " No I am not sleeping with my teacher who told you that" I spat out " don't lie to me Lisa your better than that did you sleep with him" he asked again this time his voice a little more harsher. " dad you know me I will never do something like that never" I said almost crying he slammed his fist on the table and stood up and walked towards me and hit me across the face " I started crying how dare my own father I called a father hit his own daughter across the face. I stood up and walked out of the kitchen he followed me and yelled cruel things to me in the living room while my sister sat there and watched and didn't not once say anything to him or told him the truth I loved my sister but after that moment I hated her than my dad said something that change my thoughts about him that made me hate him for the rest of my life " your a disappointment to this family if your mother was alive she would be do disappointed in you your a shame to this family and her you don't deserve her love" he yelled at me from that moment I went in my room and pack my shit and left that house and that town I grew up in never looking back or ever coming back. I got on the nears bus and went to New York City were my girl Liya lived I lived with her and her family still I worked hard and save up to get my own place. My sister called for years when Liya told her I was alive and welled I never picked up her calls or answer her messages its been six years since I saw my sister and my dad. The old man never cared to called to see how his older was he called not once to apologize for what he said he never came to New York City to find me. He won't even care if I die my dad would never care that thought me to not care either I blocked my sister number over the years and unblocked her number. Still six years later at Adrian house I finally heard my sister's voice she sounded happy and that made me happy that my sister was happy even though I still hated her I loved her she was my everything the only good thing my mom left behind when she died was my sister. I didn't want to go to her wedding but I wanted to see my little sister marred the man of her dreams.
( now)
I sat in Liya kitchen looking at the bitch I hated for six years and all my life happy sitting by the boy I use to love. Y'all are probably wondering what she did to me six years ago. Well, it all happened doing my junior year of high school Katie was a popular girl I wasn't . her boyfriend was Jason the hottest guy in our year he was Katie boyfriend total of limit to any girl in high school who wants to come near him I could care less about them they were off and on like a light switch everyone in Central high school knew about them they were a reality show that won't end every day they are arguing over something. In the middle of junior year, there was a party that everyone was going to I didn't have many friends except Liya who moved at the beginning of senior year. I went to the party apparently Jason and Katie broke up and I was mad and drunk I went upstairs in an empty room and there goes Jason sitting there drinking and typing away on his phone he looked up and saw me he smirked you could only guess what happened next I lost my virginity to him that night Katie find out and hated me her whole life. So I guess that was revenge for me. I snap from out of my thoughts when I heard the words I was longing for all these years. " I am sorry Lisa I know it was your sister who fucked Mr. Moore I just hated you for losing your virginity to Jason so I told everyone I caught you talking to Mr. Moore to stay away from your sister that's when I got this wicked idea to ruin you and I am sorry I didn't mean to break you and your family up" I looked at her and smiled " it's ok Katie I am not mad at you anymore" I was still mad at her but she apologizes and I will forgive and forget and move on I was still mad at Josh for bringing her but it's ok I guess he liked her he refused to look at me but it's ok. I left Liya place early because I had to go to the hospital early