Chapter 6

I woke up by the sun hitting my face threw the window. I sat up and looked around when i turned around Adrian was sleeping so peaceful next to me. He looked like a baby his hair fell down on his face and his olive skin glowing in the sunlight. I got up and head to my bathroom I did my morning routine and head back to my room I watched Adrian turned in his sleep and was facing the ceiling with his hand on his face blocking the light from his face I was about to head down to make breakfast when I had a wicked idea. I am going to wake him up with a little surprise I crawl on the bed slowly I started by kissing him on the lips softly he didn't wake up then I kiss him on the forehead he didn't wake up then I kiss him on both cheeks he didn't wake up so I slowly take his pants off than he slowly shift in his sleep but didn't wake up. I took his boxers off and his big friend poked up and look at me I smirked and slowly started rubbing up and down his pole a little more and a soft moan escapes his lips I slowly went down on him pumping my head up and down " mmmm that feels really good" Adrian said while opening his eyes very slowly to look at me he smirked and put his hands behind his head I put as much as I could in my mouth it hit the back of my throat. I started making noises that made my tongue vibrate on his dick he pump his hips up and down as I bop my head up and down. Few more pumps and hot cum started shooting in my mouth I swallowed it and licked my lips and smirked up at him. " mmm I love to wake up like that every morning." he said while smiling up at me. I got up from the bed and went down to the kitchen to make breakfast I made some French toast and eggs and bacon for breakfast I was grabbing some plates to plate the food when some strong hands snake around my waist. " I want to make it up to you after breakfast how about we go after breakfast to my house I want to show you something." he said " ok fine," I said I put the plates down and sat down Adrian grab the orange juice, from the frig and pour some in a glass and sat next to me. After breakfast, Adrian did the dishes while I clear the table we went to my room and took a shower and got dressed I wore my simple black dress with a split on the side and some short leather jacket. I grab my bag and I meet Adrian in the living room he kissed me on the cheek and I locked up he opens his car and I slid in we drove in silences " where do you live" I said while looking out the window " we have about an hour before we get there. " he said while taking a glance at me. About an hour later we were going down a long driveway there were beautiful cherry blossoms trees everywhere it was so pretty. " wow this is awesome cherry blossoms are my favorite flowers." I said he smiled at me and kept driving a few minutes later we pulled up to a gate he put in his password and the gates open he drive in and we pulled up in front of a mansion it was so beautiful it looks like one of those houses in California were its worth millions of dollars there was like four cars in the driveway. He step out and opens my door and let me out we walked to the front door and a woman that looks like she's in her sixties walked up to use with a little boy in her hands. " good morning Dr. Stalin breakfast is made and the house is clean I will see you tonight for dinner Daniel don't feel good I got to take him home." she said " thanks nana I will see you tonight." he hugged the little boy in her hand and kiss him on the cheeks. The little boy smiled the woman looked at me " hi I am nana the head maid and Adrian 's nanny well use to be " she laugh and hugged me I smiled and hugged her back " hi I am Lisa" I said " are you Adrian's girlfriend" she said I smiled and looked up at Adrian who was looking at the little boy I looked at the woman and she raised her eyebrow. Adrian stood up and grab my hand " nana we have not talked about that yet but we are with each other." he said the woman smiled and hugged Adrian and me goodbye. He grabs my hands and we walked inside the house it was so magical inside the house everything was white and cleaned nicely he pulled me closer to him and he hugged me. " Adrian" I whisper " yes neonata," he said while kissing my neck " what are we," I said while closing my eyes. " can you be my girlfriend I know this is new but I really like you from the moment I first saw you I want to be with you. " he said " you're asking me to be your girlfriend Dr. Stalin" I smiled " yes," he said " then yes I will be your girlfriend he grabs me and walked me to the kitchen he sat me down on the countertop and walked between my legs he started trailing kisses down my neck I smiled he took my dress off and I was left in my underwear and bra he put me down and we started making out I took his shirt of when I heard the front door open and slam I looked up at Adrian who was still kissing my neck " did you hear that Adrian" I said " it's probably one of the maids don't worry about it. " he whispers I close my eyes while he unclip my bra and squeeze my boobs " mmm you smell so good I want a taste" Adrian said.