Chapter 5

I never had a mimosa before so I grab the glass and took a sip and God did it taste good. I set the glass down and ask the question thats been bother me from the moment we walked into this place. " so your rich rich" before I could think about the question it slip from out of mouth. Adrian took a sip of his drink and sit it down and looked at me. " we're comfortable" he said while grabbing macaroons. " that's what a rich person would say" I said while looking at him. he drink some of his water and clear his throat and spoke " well you could say that I am rich but I really don't want to clam that title. " he said " well do you mind if I ask you why" I said while looking at him he sigh " well my dad owns the biggest company in the world and I am the child of a love affair between my dad and my mom she was his mistress and his older sons assistant" he said while looking down. " I don't really like to talk about the story but if you really want to know I will tell you." he said while grabbing my hands I smile and nod a yes "well my mother worked for my fathers older son David my father saw my mom one day when he went to visit David in his office when they saw each other my father  told me it was love at first. She and my father was having an affair after that she obviously knew he was marred. 6 mouths into there affair my mother wanted him to leave his wife for her but that was never the case for men's who have affairs he ended the affair with my mom 2 weeks later. She find out she was pregnant with me and quit her job and work at a small cafe in Russia my father is Italian so I am half Italian. When my mom give birth to me she never told him she was pregnant 3 days after I was born she put me in a basket and write a note and drove to his house and put me at his doorstep. That's how he knew about me by the time he could contact her she ran away to new york city with her boyfriend and she got murder long after." I looked up at him and he hung his head low I felt bad I didn't know about any of this " I am sorry" I said " for what Ms. Roman I love my family even though they were hard on me my whole life my stepmother is very nice and caring I love her." he said while smiling at me. " how about you Ms. Roman what's your story." I looked down at my food and clear my throat " well my mom died when my sister was born but you already knew that. My dad and I had an argument when I was 17 and I ran away from home and came here to New York to start a career." he raised his eyebrows and I knew what he was thinking. " well my dad finds out that one of  his girls fucked there history teacher for a better grade in class my dad obviously thought it was me he started yelling at me and telling me he's disappointed and disgusted by my action he obviously didn't hear me out I tried telling him it wasn't me my sister knew it was her but she sat there and let took all the blame. That's why I don't talk to her. He said if my mom was still alive she will kick me out because I am a disappointment to the family and don't deserve to be called one. right after he said that I packed my shit and got on the next bus out of town. Now my sister tries to call me but I don't answer her calls." I smiled and we stare at each other for a moment. " so what are we going to do after this" he said while smirking " well I am going to go home take a nice hot shower and sleep my feet are killing me" I said he grab my hands and pull me outside the boy that took his keys at the beginning came back around with his car and give him his keys back. He open the door for me and drove me home. When we got to the front of my apartment he open the door and I got out I open my apartment door and he was outside waiting for me to open the door. When the door open he push me inside and close the door he slowly started taking my clothes off and shoes he grabs me and took me to my bathroom. I was in panties and bra when he sat me on my sink he put the shower on and take his shoes and shirt off he took his pants of was left in his boxer. He took my bra and underwear of and put me in the shower he took of his boxers and join me in the shower. he turned me around and told me " get on your knees" I did as I was told I got on my knees he pull all my hair in one hand. His dick is so huge that in one push his dick hit the back of my throat. My pink lips scratch so wide my mouth has never been open this wide before and I loved it. I grab his cock in one hand and stroke it with one hand I kissed the tip of his cock I slowly started sucking the base of his enormous cock than I followed the veins up to the head with the tips of my tongue. He started moaning I started making noises that was vibrating on his cock. I slowly took his full cock into my mouth praying my gag reflex don't hit me to soon. He pull my head forward and slowly started bobbing my head up and down he fasten his pace moaning and gagging few minutes, later his hot cum came shooting in my mouth I swallow and licked my lips. He smiled and lift me up we cleaned up and got out of the shower. He hand me A towel and we got dressed he cuddle me in my bed and we talked.