Chapter 30

(2 years later)

" Come on Isabella" I yelled through the house waiting my 2 year old daughter to come from wherever she's at, a few moments later I hear little feet's hitting the floor from up the stairs and I sigh here we go again. My house sounded like I was running a animal shelter Conner, Adrian and Grayson started running up the stairs like mad men's I walked out of Euphoria room and Stood in the hallway waiting
for them a few moments later my boys were running toward me while Adrian was quick on his feet chasing them they ran behind me and started laughing like crazy " mommy the monsters is trying to eat us" my 2 year old son Grayson yelled in a high pitch voice while Adrian was advancing toward us I give him the death glare and he stopped smiling " what did I tell y'all about running in the house go get ready we have to go to Euphoria talent show" I said while walking off to find Isabella I walked everywhere in the house calling her name " Bella where are you" I yelled I walked in the backyard when I saw her in her pink dress near the bushes " honey what are you doing out here" I said while grabbing her hands and pulling her towards the house she pulled her hands out of my hands and went back to the bushes " mommy theres a kitty in there" she said I sigh and walked toward the bushes and saw a cat stuck in one of the branches I set it free and it walked towards Isabella she picked it up and started stroking the hair " mommy can we keep it" she said while giving me those beautiful blue eyes of hers I smiled and grab her hands " let's go ask daddy okay" she smiled and run off into the house yelling for her dad " he came down into the kitchen and smiled at me when he saw me he wrapped his hands around my 3 months belly while kissing my neck " I love you mrs. Stalin's" he said I smiled and kiss him softly on the lips " I love you to mr. Stalin" I said he smiled and went back upstairs to get the kids ready. I stared at the family portrait on the wall on top of the fireplace it was a picture of me Adrian and our four kids the year go by so fast that night Adrian proposed to me it was that night I knew I found my forever a few months later we got married and on our honeymoon we found out we were pregnant again with twins that was the greatest news of all time we had our twins Grayson and Isabella 2 years later we are pregnant again with our 5th child.  The kids are so excited to have another baby running around I was woken up from memory lane when my 4 baby's started running down the stairs and out the door to the car. I smiled and grab my purse. When we got to the school I saw my sister and her husband and her 1 year old daughter standing behind them when she saw me she run into my arms " hi sweetie" I said while kissing everywhere on her face she started giggling when she saw Adrian she jumped from my hands into his hands I knew she liked him more than me. I went to hugged my sister and our belly's hit each other we are both pregnant she smiled and kissed me on the cheek I smiled at her husband and said hi my dad and his girlfriend came few minutes later and we all toke our seat to enjoy the show. Euphoria came out a few moments later and did her talent she singed a beautiful song and everyone loved it after the show was over everyone was going home she came running to us " mommy did you see me did you see me" she kept saying while jumping up and down. I laugh and nod my head " I saw you honey you did great I said" she started giggling she ran into her dads arms and started talking his ears off after all that we went to the nearest restaurant and had dinner with the family after dinner we went home to put the kids to sleep. After all of them was in bed me and Adrian went to our room for along time while I was laying in bed Adrian put his head on my stomach we started talking and laughing when we heard a glass break in the kitchen Adrian sat up real fast and looked at me with a panic look on his face. He got up and went to the kitchen to see what was wrong I sat on the bed waiting for him but he never came back up to bed. So I got off the bed and went to look for him when I can into the kitchen he was sitting with Conner talking while they where eating ice cream " what's going on here" I said while laughing at them " Conner wanted ice cream" Adrian said " I am sorry I broke the bowl mommy" Conner said while looking at the broken bowl sitting on the countertop I laugh at them and grab a bowl and fill it with ice cream and sit next to Conner while we laugh a few moments later the rest of my kids came downstairs and join us while we ate ice cream together and laugh after that's we went into the movie theater and watch some cartoon while I cuddle up with Isabella and her cat, I couldn't be anymore happy to have the family I have right now and I love them with all my heart and I couldn't ask for any better family than the one I have now. Adrian looked at me and smiled and mouth a " I love you"