Chapter 21

Adrian push me on the bed on my stomach before I could turn around he already took his clothes off and was completely naked he took my dress off and I was naked within seconds. " Adrian what do you mean by one last time" I said while he started licking every part of my body. " let's not worry about that right now neonata" he said he push my ass up in the air and started licking me I was moaning and enjoying ever inch of it. He smacked my ass and shoved 2 fingers in my ass I gasp while he pushes his finger in and out " relax baby" he was while he replaces his hands with his dick he slams into my butt hole making me scream. " FUCk" I said while he slowly slammed in and out. " ahhhh" I moaned. " fuck" he groan he pulled out and flip me over he laid down on his back. " I want you to ride me, baby," he said I got up and straddle him I like my ass up and slowly sat down on his dick it slowly went inside of me. " holy fuck" I moaned " you're so fucking tight," he said I slowly started grinding on his dick I grab the bed frame and started bouncing up and down on him he close his eyes and started moaning. He grabs a hold of my waist and started pounding into me hard " Fuck Adrian don't stop" I yelled sweet wet cum came shooting inside of me. Adrian he flip me over and laid down next to me. " Adrian are you ok you've been acting weird all day" he laughs and looked at me. " it's not baby my sister is pregnant that all she finally having a baby" omg why didn't he tell me. " wow that's great she always wanted kids," I said he smiled and pulled me towards him. " how about around two" I laugh he got on his knees and pulled me towards his dick with one quick move he was back inside of me pounding me missionary style I pull his neck to me we started kissing me kissing my neck and pounding inside of me I was hitting his back while he makes Hickeys on my neck. He cum inside of me for the second time after this trip I might be pregnant. I feel to sleep after our night. The next morning I woke up while moaning because Adrian was buried deep inside of me I liked walking up like this I thought to myself. He snaked his hands around my stomach and pound into me after few more thrusts I was breathing hard and cum dripping from out of me. Adrian got up and went to the bathroom. We had a flight to catch in an hour we packed up and went to the airport the flight was peaceful and short when we got back to New York Adrian was not talking to me. " bae are you ok" I said he looked at me and smiled " yea I am fine just tired" I nod and looked out the window. We visit his sister right when we got to New York she looked pretty pregnant. She pulled me up to her room and we sat on the bed " hey Adrian been acting weird for days now is he ok after he took a phone call he's been acting weird" her face turned pale and she smiled. " yea he's fine just been going thru life" she said " I will be right back"  she said while getting up after 10 minutes she didn't come back upstairs do I went to the kitchen to find her. " are you going to tell her she's worry about you" Lauren said " I care about her I do but I can't right now" Adrian said I walked to the kitchen and they looked up at me guilty and weird. I decided to pretend I didn't hear them if he wanted to tell me he would I told myself. " Adrian I should go home I have a exam in 2 days" I said while looking at him. " you didn't hear what we said right" he said while holding my hands. " what did you say " I said while smiling " he sigh in relief " nothing nevermind" he said while walking out the door. " bye Lauren" I said while hugging her. " I am going to miss you," she said what did she mean she's going to miss me I am going to visit her. I didn't want to ask a question so I smiled. The car ride back to my apartment was quiet Adrian didn't even look at me I felt like crying is this it is this where he breaks up with me? We got to my apartment and he turned to me " you know I love you right" he said that in Pennsylvania " yes why are you acting weird" I said " I just need time right now I have work to do I am not breaking up with you if that's what your thinking about I am just tired after a long flight I will see you tomorrow at work" he said I nod and he kissed me on my cheek. I got out of the car and he drove off. I got into my apartment and sat on my bed thinking about what happened this weekend and what Adrian mean by " let me have you one last time" I am not going anywhere right. His words play on my head over and over again I texted him to be safe and that I loved him still nothing. What's going on why isn't he answering me. The rest of the week I was sick and didn't feel good my friends told me to see a doctor but I didn't care and I was busy studying for my exam after the exam I was just waiting for the result to get my licenses every food I will eat I would vomiting it out it was starting to get weird.