Chapter 10

Adrian lift me up and took me down the hall to the room on the far end on the right. He pushes the door open and pushed me on the bed lightly my butt bounce. He lock the door and his eyes got so dark. He slowly takes his clothes off he unzip his pants and slid it down his legs he step out of it and walked toward me he pulled my legs down and take my dress of slowly. He started kissing me roughly while he slid his hands on my back to unhook my bra I grab his hands and look at him. " you should grab a condom" I said he shakes his head while he kissed me again his hands unhook my bra and grab my nipples I moan with pleasure. He took his boxers off and my panties. He grabs my head and pushes me down on my ground so I was facing him and his thick luscious cock it was dripping in pre-cum that was making me even wetter by just looking at it I lick my lips ready to taste his juicyy cock. He pulled all my hair in one hand and push my head on hard on his cock that I think it hit my throat down my stomach I gag and he pulled out I felt happy tears coming down my cheeks. He smirked and kept pushing my head deeper on his cock he bobbed my head up and down still I felt his cock expand ready to burst he let go of my head and lift me up. " we are going to save it for later I am not down with you quit yet" Adrian whispered in my ear. He pushed me on the bed and lift my butt up in the air. He looked at me for a moment before smiling" baby I am about to try something promise me you will relax" he said I hesitated for a second before speaking up " ok I promise" he laughs and slid under me my pussy on his face he slowly started inserting two fingers in my butthole I gasp and my eyes widen it felt weird at first but when he started whispering sweet nothings in my ear and telling me to relax I felt a little pleasure overpowering me I started moaning and riding his fingers as it pumps in and out of my butthole he soon started inserting his tongue in my pussy while he sucks my pussy juice he started moaning making his breath hot on my pussy his tongue vibrating on my clit I felt a weird sensation in my stomach and my orgasm at the edge I grip the bed sheets and arched my back as a loud scream escape my body I started shaking while my orgasm hit me like waves in a raining storm. He removes his hands and flips me over he hovered over me while he slides his cock up and down my wet pussy I push my body forward so he could slide in but he pulled back and smirked. " what are you doing Adrian fuck me already" I moan he shakes his head and came to my ear " I want you to scream as loud as you can fuck me daddy" he smiled I looked at him confused " people downstairs will hear me Adrian why" I said " because I can't fuck you without you screaming for it" he smiled " I can do this all night Lisa" he smirked ready to get up when I pulled him back to me. I closed my eyes and scream as loud as I could " FUCK ME DADDY!!" he smirked and his eyes darken before I could say anything he slammed into so hard that my back came up and down like I was just electrocuted he wraps his hands around my waist and slammed into me again I gasp and grip the sheets he pushed his cock into me at a very fast pace I felt like I was being electrocuted over and over again I screamed Adrian name over and over again he pumps and pumps slamming and going deep and deeper inside of me all I could hear was our moans and skin slapping sweat betting from my forehead and his forehead I felt that weird question in my stomach again knowing my orgasm was coming I pulled Adrian in the crock of my neck and wrap my hands around his neck and shut my eyes while I squeeze my thighs around his waist I moaned loud and cry out his name he pulled out and cum over my stomach I let go of him and started breathing heavy. He flips me over and whispered " I am not done with that tight pussy yet I want to make you not walk for days," he said. He pulled my butt in the air and slammed inside me from the back I bared my head into the pillow and pulled on the sheets Adrian grab my waist and pounce inside me hard and fast he he slammed my ass on him over and over again " fuck fuck fuck I am going to cum" Adrian yelled " I grab the sheets while his cock expand inside of me " omg God yes fuck fuck fuck" I moaned few more ponce and Adrian hot cumming came shooting inside my pussy. We both plopped down on the bed breathing heavy and hard he pulled me into him and cuddled me his heart beat and got breath mad me fall to sleep fast. I woke up around noon the sun going down slowly I sat up in bed when I saw Adrian coming from the bathroom a towel rap around his waist and water dripping from his head he looked up at me and smiled I stood up and came to him releasing the towels from his waist he grab my hands and stop me I pout giving him puppy dogs eyes " what you don't want a round two" I said seductive he smiled and kissed me he grab the towel from the ground and wrap it around him again " I would love around two neonata but we can't we have to have dinner with everyone so go get ready" he said while squeezing my ass I took a quick hot shower to numb my pain and sore between my legs I got dress and me and Adrian head down the stairs. When we got to the dining room everyone eyes shout up at use and give use a knowing look. " I am guessing they know what we did" Adrian whispered in my ear. I smiled and hit his chest " stop talking dirty to her and come sit" Susan said and everyone laugh. While we were eating David yelled " fuck me daddy" my eyes widen and I turned red out of embarrassment. " David that's highly inappropriate at the dinner table" his mom said " but mom we all heard them they were pretty loud" David protest.