Chapter 29

(5 weeks later)
"Conner  come your going to be late for school" I yelled at my son who was walking slowly down the stairs. " I don't want to go to school" he said " why not baby" I said while grabbing his book bag " I want to stay with daddy" I stopped all my movements and looked at him " what do you mean you want to stay with daddy" I said while stroking his hair " I want to live with daddy" he said in a small voice my heart started beating really fast " you don't want to be with mommy anymore sweetie" I said while trying not to cry " I do want to be with you mommy I just want daddy to be with me" I sigh and smiled at him. " come on conny your going to be late" I said while grabbing his hands and walking him to the car. While I was driving my kids to school I kept thinking about what Conner said maybe it's time I give Adrian a chance to be a real father and we could try to be a family again. But I don't want to get my heart broken I don't want to go through another heartbreak. I dropped them off to school and head to work. I got to work a hour later check in on my patients and went to my office. After hours of paper work and running around I finally got a lunch break. I took that time to call Adrian and talk things out after a few minutes of the phone ringing he finally answered. " hello" he said " hello Adrian, it's me" he laughed in the phone " I know who you are" I laughed and cleared my throat " right so umm I called you because I want us to talked about what happened a few weeks" I said the other side of the phone was quite for a while " are you still there Adrian" I said starting to panic a little he cleared his throat and sigh " sure we can talk about it how about you meet me at my place tonight" he said I relaxed a little and said " sure" he hung up and send me his address. I sigh and got back to work. I got home a few hours later and made dinner for my kids while I wait for my sister to come home. After they ate dinner I give them there baths and put them to bed as I was leaving there rooms Conner sat up in bed and whispered " mommy where are you going" I turned around and walked to this bed quietly careful not to wake euphoria up. I sat next to his bed and pull him close to me " sweetie I am going to meet daddy" I said he was quiet for a minute before he smiled at me " is daddy coming home to us" he said I sigh and squeeze him closer " Me and daddy are just going to talk" he sigh and try to pull from out my arms " I want daddy" he started to cry my heart started to break " okay baby I'll get you daddy, don't cry okay" I said he sigh and lay his head down on the pillow and turned his back to me. I sighed and got out the room with tears running down my face, I can't believe it my own son wants his father more than me I walked to my room and put clothes on. I grabbed my jacket and keys and walked down to the kitchen my sister was sitting on the countertop eating ice cream and strolling on her phone when she hear me coming down she looked up at me and smiled. " where are you going " she said while winking at me " to Adrian's house" I said in a small voice she yelled " WHAT" I sigh and give her a death glare " shhh the kids are sleeping" I said she hoped off the countertop and walked to me " why are you even going to his house" she said " I want to talk to him Conner wants Adrian to live with us" I said she sigh and hugged me " whatever you decide sweetie think about your kids and your happiness" she said while kissing me on the cheek and walked off to her room. I stood in the kitchen for a few moments before I relaxed my body and walked out the door to my car. After about 40 minutes of driving I finally pulled into the familiar driveway i got out the car and was greeted by Adrian shirtless and standing by the door he smiled at me and pulled me closer to him. He kissed me on my lips softly I smiled and pulled out his grasp he sighed and open the door wider for me to come in. I enter the familiar mansion I remember the stairs the kitchen where his parents caught us all the good memories I tried not to remember the bad ones Adrian slowly wrap his hands around my waist and started kissing my neck and sucking on my sweet spot I moan a little than I remember what I came here for " Adrian stop" I said he stopped all movement and walked away from me I followed him to the kitchen I could tell he was mad because he won't look at me. " Adrian I came her to talk to you not have sex" he scoff at me and continue to ignore me I was starting to get angry how dare him " Adrian stop acting childish and talk to me" he looked up at me slowly and I could see the anger flaring up in his eyes " than why are you here to talk about what huh, how you don't want me? Or how you don't want to marry me? I am tired of this Lisa if you can't make up your mind than I want custody of my children" he said while staring intensely in my eyes all the color draining from my face " you wouldn't dare 5 years ago you didn't know you had kids than all of sudden you want them" I yelled at him he scoff at me and started walking away I grab him by the arms to stop him from walking away from me " Adrian please I am sorry I just didn't want to get hurt again by you, I know you left me because you felt like it was the right thing to do but it wasn't we could have made it work" I said while crying he tensed in my arms and turned around and hugged me " I am sorry Lisa I am really am I want us to start over be a family, will you marry me?" He said I nod my head in his chest " yes I'll marry you I want to marry you" he smiled and kiss me with all the passion he has in him.