Chapter 14

I pee on the stick and walked out of the bathroom Lauran was sitting on her bed looking at the timer she looks up at me and stood up and hugged me " if your pregnant I am going to be happy so will my brother he needs a little him to call his and you will be the woman that given that to him I know it" she said I nod and put my face in the crook of her neck 5 minutes later and the timer went off. " pick it up I told her" she nodded and pick up the stick she sighs and look at me. " your not pregnant" she said I took the stick from her and sigh " thats good news but why do I feel so sad" I told her " because a little part of you want to have kids with my brother "she said. We left the bathroom and went back to the top of the yacht were everyone was laughing and giggling. I saw Adrian and he was playing with his nephew he looked up at me and smiled I went to him and hugged him. He turned me around and was hugging me from the back. " Adrian," I said " yes neonata," he said " do you want kids in the near future," I asked him he sighs " yes I do with you, of course, I love you and I want a future with you one day," he said " one day" I repeat. We spend the night playing games and having fun. The next morning we went back to the beach house to pack our things we left the beach house early because Me and Adrian needed at the hospital and David had to go back to Italy with his wife and kids it was a fun week I didn't want to tell my sister I was coming back to New York early because she will want me to come to her dinner and I was not ready to face my father and other family members who hate me for leaving my father the way I did but I didn't care. The plane ride back to New York was sweet and warm. When we landed Adrian drop me off to my apartment because he had somethings to take care of at home. I unpack my stuff and did some cleaning and decided to call Liya I missed her. She picked up after the second ring " hey girl how is your trip" she said," it was great" I could tell she was confused " wait your home" she said " yes we had to come early the hospital called I have to go in tomorrow morning" I said she sighs " ok come over josh and his girlfriend is here and she's kind of annoying" she said I didn't want to go because I was tired but Liya sounded bored on the phone so I went. I pulled up at her house and ringed the doorbell she opened it and pulled me in for a hugged she let me in and I walked into the kitchen to see her sitting there the bitch who told my father I fucked my history teacher. Katie Holmes, I fucking hate the bitch. She looked up and saw me and smiled " omg is that Lisa Roman," she said I looked at Liya with a death stare she shrugs and told me to sit I sit and looked at josh who won't even make eye contact with me. " Katie how are you," I said in an annoyed tone. " good she said I see you left home to come to New York City your sister is getting marred isn't she" Katie said " yeah she is" I said while rolling my eyes. " I see your still mad about what happened in high school" she said with a smirked " why would I be mad about something I didn't do" I said " you did do it you know he lost his job after you left Pennsylvania," she said " well I would feel bad if it was my fault" I snapped back " I saw you Lisa you and Mr. Moore"she yelled " I didn't fuck the history teacher you didn't see anything all you heard was talking" I yelled back.
(flashback)
When I find out that Mia was fucking the history teacher it was one of the worst news I gotten she was in her room talking to one of her friends when she thought I wasn't home " oh my God Mr. Moore is so big I am so happy I finally let him take my Virginity" she laugh in the phone I gasp and open her door she looked up her face fell she knew I heard what she said. She hung up the phone and give me a pleading eye. " are you fucking serious Mia the history teacher mom just died and your fucking your history teacher " I said she started tearing up begging me not to tell anyone about it. " explain I told her what happened did he force you" she yelled " No I love him, Lisa, it was a one-time thing I did just to raise my history grade but I fell for him and we started meeting after school for private tutors he loves me he told me" she said while crying " he doesn't love you he's married he's just saying that so you won't go running telling people he's 34 your 15 that's rape he could go to jail if anyone finds out" I yelled at her. She got on her knees and beg me not to tell dad because if he finds out he will kick her out and go to the police I love my sister but I couldn't let that happen so I told her to end it with Mr. Moore or else I am telling dad she agreed. Then next week she lied to me and went to see him after I to her not to she didn't listen.