Chapter 3

I took a cold shower and got  dressed I head downstairs and the music was playing wine was open and josh was cooking dinner I walked in the living room to see Dr. Stalin sitting on my couch drinking wine I stopped for a second to process what was going on in front of me. " umm what are you doing here Dr. Stalin" I said he smile and said, " Ms. Roman I told you when we are out of the hospital it's Adrian but you left your wallet in the locker room so I came to bring it to you when your friend invited me in for some wine". I smiled and grab Liya hand and pulled her in the hall " what the hell Liya why would you invite my mentor in for wine" she smirked and said, " he did something nice for you so I thought I will do something nice for him and plus he's so delicious I am kind of shocked you haven't taste him yet if you know what I mean" I smack her arm " that's Inappropriate Liya" she grabs my hand and pulls me back in the living room. When Josh was done with dinner we sat at the table Adrian sat next to me and just across from me was josh .We were eating and sharing stories. " so Dr. Stalin how is our Lisa doing at her job" Liya said I give her a death stare but she just ignores me. " please call me Adrian and she's an excellent student hard worker." he said I blush at his words he's truly the death of me. While we were talking about our crushes and our first dates " Lisa why don't you tell us who your first crush is" Liya boyfriend said I kind of hesitated for a second then I put my fork down and grab my wine I took a sip and speak " well it was josh in high school" I looked up at josh and he was smiling I looked at Adrian and he was clenching his jaw oh my God he's mad. Everyone was silent at the table until I broke the silence " Liya why don't you tell us how you meet your boyfriend I don't even know the story" " sure" she said while she was smiling I felt someone hands slide on my thigh I look at Adrian he had a wicked grin on his face. He slides his hand all the way up till it was at the edge of my pajama pants he slowly put his hand inside and rub my clit I grip the table edge I felt the pleasure between my legs he then slides 2 fingers inside of me and slowly moves it in and out of me a soft moan escape from lips and I close my eyes and slowly moan under my breath" Lisa" someone call my name and I open my eyes " yea you said something" " yea I was just asking if you know the time you use to stalk josh doing his football practice" Liya said that must have triggered Adrian because he instantly insert four fingers inside of me I gasp so loud that everyone looked at me " are you ok Lisa" josh said I looked up at him and said " yea I am cool thanks I was just shock that Liya will expose me like that" I said while laughing. Liya was back to explaining her story when Adrian hands move faster inside of me. I was moaning soft but he kept going faster a loud moan came from my lips and everyone looked at me with suspicious eyebrows I clear my throat and said " mmmm this bread is really good I grab another one and stuff my face to cover my moans. Adrian put his hands deeper and hit my G spot I close my eyes and grip the table while my orgasm hit me I was shaking. A few seconds Adrian took his hands out of me and lick it just by seeing it I was horny all over again. After dinner we cleaned up and head into the living room I got up and I excuse myself to head to the bathroom. I open the door and sat there when I heard the door handle rattling walked in Adrian he close the door and lock it he pushes me onto the wall and kisses me so roughly he bit my bottom lips so hard that I tasted blood but I didn't care he came into my ear and Whispered " by the time I am done with you in this bathroom you won't even he able to call josh's name ever again" he turned me around and slam me on the bathroom door he took my hands and pin it behind me with one hand he quickly pull my pajama pants down and spank me " you've been a bad girl" spank " you try teasing me today at the hospital" spank " than tried to make me feel jealous" spank spank spank spank after 20 spanks my butt was red and sore. " apologize than I will make you cum again" " I am sorry sir please make me cum" " good girl" he lower himself and I bend down a little to give him more room he put his mouth on my Pussy and slowly started licking " faster daddy I moaned" he instantly put his tongue inside of me and fuck me with it I was a moaning mess in the bathroom I really hope no one hears use he than insert two fingers into me and continue to tongue fuck me I felt my orgasm coming again and he fingers me faster " fuck fuck fuck oh my God fuck Fuck" I moaned " I am cumming" I yelled mmm his tongue vibrated on my pussy. A few seconds we was standing in the bathroom laughing he kissed me so I can taste myself on his tongue. He open the door and walked out few minutes later I walked out nobody same to care we where gone so we slowly slide on the couch and watch the show with everyone else. Everybody left and I went to my room to sleep when my phone lit up I checked it " see you tomorrow Ms. Roman you have your first real labor come prepared and sexy as always." I smiled and went to bed.