Chapter 16

I woke up as usually got ready for work ate breakfast and went to work. Today was different there was a bus crash so the hospital was busy a bunch of people coming in and out of the hospital my job was to take car of those who was pregnant I grab my scrubs pager and coat while I race down the halls to the emergency room there was a woman who was pregnant but stuck under the bus. Me and a bunch of other people had to drive to the crash site to help her when the Emt got there we ran out the bus to help her. She was laying there feeling hurt than I saw him the man of my dreams standing there looking hot as fuck in his scrubs I ran with the medical bag to him. He smiled up at me and I lean down to kiss him on the cheek real quick before anyone see use he smirked and squeeze my ass. We spend hours trying to help the woman I had to sly under the bus under the space they made to make sure her baby was fine and there was a heartbeat after a few minutes of worrying we finally find it. The fire fighter finally find a way to get her from under the car right when she got out her water broke and the baby was coming right then and there. We tried to stop her from having the baby to hold on but she couldn't make it we had to deliver the baby Adrian got the scissors and cut her pants off while I stick my hands in her vigina to see how far the baby is it was right there the right centimeters to push. She kept screaming saying she doesn't want to have her baby right there on the floor. But there's no way we could move her. Her legs were numb and her blood vessels were cutting circulation from her legs meaning her leg was dying we need to keep it alive. We put ice packs on it while we focus on her baby. I don't know much about the human legs so I couldn't help there. Adrian pops her head up while I stood in front of her and told her to prepare to push. After few pushes later her baby slid right out but there was no crying " omg please tell me my baby didn't die" she started crying. After we suck the water out of his nose and mouth still no crying Adrian grabs the baby from me and started patting his back little like it was chocking few more pats and it started crying. " oh thank you thank God " the lady exhale Adrian handed her baby to her she smiled and rock the baby and forth. EMT came and got her and her baby and took them to the hospital. When I got to the hospital it was a little less crowded and more normal there were still people coming in and out and asking for there love ones I went to the cafeteria in the hospital to get coffee and my favorite muffin that they serve there I grab Adrian one because I know he will want some too. I head to his office and knock the door he opened it and I head inside. He closed the door behind him. " I got you some muffin," I said he smiled and kiss me and took the muffin. I sat in his office strolling thru Instagram when I got a very sexy idea I am going to suck his dick. I walked over to him pretending to show him something on my phone when I drop the pen and crawl on the ground to pick it up from under his desk he pushes his chair back so I could go under it. I came between his lap and he looked down at me with a wicked grin on his face. I unbuckled his belt and pulled his zipper down I pulled his pants so I could pull his little friend out. I started off slow teasing him licking his dick up and down squeezing his balls a low groan came from his mouth I decided to stop with the teasing and just go for it I put as much as I could in my mouth and started bobbing my head while I look at his head in the eye his eyes were close but he opens them and looks at me while he licks his lips than the door started rattling Adrian shoot up and push me under the desk and push his chair, Dr. Holiday, the general surgeon in the hospital walked into his office and sat down in front of him. " hey man how are you barley saw you last week where were you at" Dr. Holiday said Adrian sat up " well man I went on my yearly vacation with my family and new girlfriend" Adrian said " oh wow man what happened to Sasha and when are we going to meet this new girlfriend" Dr. Holiday exclaimed. I felt bored just sitting there so I decided to finish what we started and took his cock in my mouth deeper as deep as I could go Adrian jump and he clear his throat. " are you ok man you look hot and bothered" Dr. Holiday asked him. " yea I am fine I just though about something I had to do for my mom Adrian said I kept going deep while I stick my tongue out and went up and down Adrian grip the table and close his eyes while his cum shoot in my mouth I licked everything and sit down and relaxed. " well man it's good to talk to you I got dinner with this chick I meet at the cafeteria this morning and when we going to meet this new girlfriend" he said while heading our the door. " maybe soon" Adrian said Dr. Holiday close the door and I came from under the table " your naughty neonata Adrian said while I sat on his lap" I smiled and lay on his chest like a baby." the last few weeks had been great Adrian took me out to dinner and we went to dinner with his family every weekend.