47 ~ Her Final Duel

"Little Isabelle Potter, the one no one knows of." An acidic voice rose from within the shadows of the doorway. Isabelle whipped around to see a man walking closer into the light, his features were like that of a snake. With only two nostrils as a nose, his face pale and ghostly, his mouth stretched into an icy grin and his cold, dead eyes fixated on her. "Hello Tom, it's been a while." Isabelle growled, her hand gripping her wand tightly. Voldemort rolled his eyes slowly as he strode towards her, "Don't you dare associate me with that...that muggle name." He scorned, his long, nimble fingers wrapping around his own wand. "The not so perfect Potter has come to try and stop me? How repulsive." He hummed, slowly circling around the girl letting his long, dark cloak drag behind him, luckily there was no snake in sight.

Isabelle froze, "How did you-?" She started, slowly trailing off, her thoughts consuming her. Their minds were in sync, she could hear his laughter rattling through her head. He thought about all the different ways he could kill her in a matter of seconds and she could hear just how much fun he'd have in doing it. "How did I know you were a Potter? How did I know who you were?" He smirked, moving closer and closer as though taunting her, like a predator taunts its prey. "Isabelle, Isabelle, Isabelle. Our minds are connected, you think I really didn't notice that part of my mind was missing? You think I didn't realise that I could see everything you could, hear everything you did and listen to every little thought you had? You think I didn't know  that this was a whole plot to get me here?" He said, his sharp, yellowing teeth now on show as his mouth curved into a monsterous grin. Isabelle swallowed hard, her heart dropped as she stared back at the man who killed her parents. "It's not like you're going to let me walk away are you! You won't let your reputation be destroyed for letting a Potter walk away when she practically hand you herself on a plate and you have her in the palm of your hand." She sighed  as she pointed her wand up to his head. The man shook his head as he stepped closer and closer, "Quite right, why would I let such a threat leave now that she knows the full extent of her power over me." His hand shot to his wand, but Isabelle was quicker as she shouted the incantation, her whole body shaking, "Conjunctio misibitus! Conjunctio misibitus! Conjunctio misibitus!" As she shouted, she felt all strength pour out of her, every ounce of power she had within her was being plucked out as she joined herself to him. Her mind began to fizz, any morcel she had of her own thoughts was now being infected and replaced with his poisonous and diseased mind. Her whole body began to shake as she felt her blood run cold, her spine shuddering under the acidic liquid that now filled her blood. 

She pointed her wand at her chest, taking a deep breath and pushing the tears that burned her eyes back into her head, "Incestuous draconus!" She cried making an intense burning sensation fill her body. Her whole internal system began to shut down slowly, her blood curdling inside of her as she looked over to the man, who should be suffering as badly as her, desperate for some hint of pride or joy as her skin burned. Isabelle lowered her wand as she stared back at the man who was truly the devil himself, a hint of a smirk on his cold, emotionless face. "If I'm going down, so are you bitch." She spat, her hands trembling, rendering her unstable as she dropped her wand to the floor. Her green eyes fixated on his dull grey ones, only making the man let out a faint chuckle, one that seemed humourless and icy yet full of smugness.

"You think I didn't know? You think I wasn't aware that part of my mind was plotting to kill the rest? Please, you're nothing. The only thing you just did was let that part of your mind consume you. It's quite a pity really, if you hadn't of killed yourself, it would've ,ade you become like me, you could've been my most loyal follower, possibly even more so than Bellatrix. Darn it, I was quite looking forward to having someone so powerful on my side. Such a pity." He said, his eyes dropping down to the blood that had began to leak from her eyes, mixing with the tears of rage which were now flowing freely. "Why didn't you just kill me all those years ago? Why did you let me live while my parents had t suffer?" Isabelle gargled, blood beginning to make its way up her throat. Voldemort let out a laugh that made Isabelle shudder, his acidic voice filling the silent room. "The prophecy spoke of a boy born at the end of July, there was no need for me to waste my time on you. Lily and James-"
"Don't you dare speak their names! Not after you brutally murdered them!" Isabelle interrupted making the smirk on Voldemort's face grow as he looked at the girl, almost as though gaining joy from her anger and rage.