twenty two

Spencer stood behind me, his arms draped over my shoulders. He rested his chin on the top of my head as my team and I stared at the hot tub.

"It's so... beautiful" Emily reached out for it, but then quickly pressed her arm against her chest. "No, I can't" She sighed, and I chuckled.

"Dude, chill out. It fits ten people, we just need to get our bathing suits on" I bursted her bubble, and she glanced at me.

She raised an eyebrow, "You can't, you got shot. Remember?" I sighed, knowing she was right. Spencer got off of me, crossing his arms. I thought for a moment, trying to figure out what we would be able to do.

"We could always go on the boat" They all looked at me like I was crazy, but I continued to stare at the hot tub for another few moments. I finally realized their eyes were all on me, which made me step forward, I turned to look at all of them.

They were silent for a moment, and I raised both of my brows in confusion. "You have a boat?" Derek asked. I nodded slowly,

"Yeah?"

"Then why are we still on land?" PG smirked, and I rolled my eyes. I ruffled her pin straight hair, and I started walking down the hill.

They still hadn't moved. "You coming?" I asked them, and they all instantly started hurrying down after me. Once we reached the docks, I flicked a switch. The lights turned on, revealing a small speed boat. Derek crossed his arms,

"Hey, it's cute" I narrowed my eyes, tilting my head. I glanced at him,

"Yeah, it's the boat to get to he boat" I revealed. He just stared at me, trying to comprehend what I had just told him. I ignored it, jumping onto the dock. Walking towards the boat, I spoke, "Ladies first" I said, and PG squealed.

"Thank you, kind ma'am" She said, grabbing my hand. I held onto her tight as she entered, right behind her came Emily. I turned to look at the boys.

I pointed at Spencer, "Come on," I grabbed both of his hands, helping him step into it. "Baby" I muttered under my breath, making fun fo the fact that he was nervous to get into it. Derek just jumped right in, no help whatsoever.

Aaron got in right after, and he held his hands out for me. I took them, entering the boat. I almost lost my balance, but he held onto me tight. I looked up at him, and the two of us didn't let go of one another. "R-Ready?" I spoke, walking to the back of the boat. I started untying the boat from the dock. "Sit" I ordered, and they did so. I pulled the ignition, and the engine roared. They all cheered, and I bowed, "Thank you, thank you" I chuckled, and we started to take off.

It was dark out, but the light at the front of the speedboat helped me navigate where I was going. I needed to get to the harbor, which wasn't too far.

Everyone was up front, chatting about the night we just had. "Dude, did you see Hotch? He almost jumped on Xavier" I chuckled at Spencer's words.

"Did you see Xavier? He looked like he just shit his pants" Garcia chimed in. I pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear,

"Do you blame him? If you saw a group of eight of the hottest people you've ever seen ready to attack you, you would be shitting yourself too" I pointed out, turning into the harbor. They examined the countless boats around us.

Emily's mouth was wide, "Which is yours?" She asked me. I pointed directly in front of us, and all their eyes landed on it.

"Holy shit"

"That's not a boat, V. That's a yacht" Derek said. I shook my head and chuckled, stopping right in front of it. I started to grab the rope, standing up.

I started tying it to the bigger boat, and once I finished, I got out and onto the back of the boat. One by one, they followed, and by the time they were on, I was on the deck. I opened the sliding doors, flicking the lights on. I started pointing at things as I spoke, "Alcohol in the fridge, radio blasts throughout the entire place. Bathroom and bedrooms down those stairs, the bigger lounge and roof is up those stairs" I explained.

"Oh, baby" Derek opened the fridge, "Come to papa" He said to the beer bottles. I chuckled, leaning against the wall and crossing my arms. My eyes wandered to Aaron, who was laughing with Spencer about something.

His laugh was so contagious, it made me let out a small giggle. He could smile through his eyes, it was like when he got excited, he didn't even have to grin. You just had to examine his brown pupils. They would shine, they were irresistible.

Just like the rest of him.

I started to scan him, head to toe. His one hand was in his front pocket, his other was wrapped around his drink.

I wanted them around my neck.

So I got off of the wall, uncrossing my arms. "Aaron" I called, and he turned his head, "I need help with turning on the bathroom downstairs. Do you mind helping?" I asked innocently, and he nodded. He placed his drink down on the counter,

"We'll be on the roof!" Emily told us, which made them walk up the stairs. However, Hotch and I went down the opposite ones. He entered the room I gestured to, and as I stepped inside as well, I shut the door behind us. I locked it,

"Bathroom?" He looked around, seeing we were in one of the bedrooms. His eyes landed on me as he finished examining the scene, and that's when he realized. I took his hand and pulled him closer to me, standing on my toes. I pressed my lips against his, and he quickly did the same. His hands slid down my legs and then back up and under my dress, and I shook my head lightly.

"No, not the bathroom" I muttered in between kisses, pressing my body onto his. I smirked.

He was already hard.

It didn't take me long to move my hands to his pants, quickly unbuckling his belt so I could get to the button. Once I did, I unzipped him. I fell to my knees, putting my hair back into a messy ponytail as fast as I could. Reaching into his pants, I grabbed his dick, pulling him free.

I tried not to show my shock when I realized how large he was. He had to have been the biggest I had ever been with.

But I wasn't complaining. Not one bit. I wasn't surprised, I guess I just wasn't expecting it.

I licked his tip, and that made him show he obviously wanted more. My typical shit eating grin appeared on my face as I noticed how incredibly horny he was.

I went ahead, moving my lips up and down his erection. As I sucked and licked, he let out a moan. He grabbed onto the wall with one hand, looking up at the ceiling to try and control himself. He was breathing heavy, and I didn't want him to control himself.

So I gripped his base firmly with my hand, pumping up and down just as my lips were. He gasped, turning it into a groan as his other hand grasped onto my ponytail.

I quickly started gaining speed, "Holy shit" He let out, "I'm close..." He warned me.

I knew he was, and it didn't stop me from continuing on, the taste of the salty substance leaking from his tip turning me on too.

I continued to lick as well, the spit acting as a lubricant. "Fuck, Veronica" he let out in a moan, and that's when I tasted it. The salty semen, squirting into my mouth. His lips parted as he gasped for air, and I pulled away from him. I grabbed the small garbage can by the door, spitting into it. It took us both a moment to catch our breaths, but as soon as we did, he began to fix himself. He shoved himself into his pants once again, zipping and buckling up. He tucked his shirt back in, and then we looked at one another.

He let out a small chuckle, "You spit?" He asked, basically making fun of me as he held his hand out for me to take. I narrowed my eyes, grabbing his palm. He helped me stand, and I crossed my arms.

"Yeah. I want to see you try not to" I responded sarcastically, and his smile only grew. He leaned down a bit, pressing his lips onto mine. I kissed him back, our tongues fighting one another. I started taking my hair down, and once we pulled away from one another, I fluffed it out. His eyes were glued to my lips,

"If God gave head, this is what it would feel like" He muttered, and I tried hard not to laugh.

"Thank...you?"