fifty one

*im so sorry I haven't updated in like almost a week I accidentally shifted into Harry Potter reality a few days ago and when I woke up I was sad for an entire week. I spent literally 5 years in the world im so emotionally unstable now lmao. also I mean if anyone wants I can write down everything that happened to me and make it a story on here but anyway here's the chapter 😌*

I didn't regret what I did.

I didn't care how horrible of a person that made me. She tried killing me, she tried killing Dean and Spencer. If she wasn't going to try and kill me the night I killed her, she would have tried to do it eventually.

I had just had a serious talk with Strauss. I told her the same story I told everyone else, and with a few tears, she believed me. My sob story was more believable with the fact that I had a miscarriage during Fae's trail due to stress caused by both her and Dean.

I was still insanely upset about losing that baby. I could have had something great with Aaron, but my sister was wrong.

I couldn't have kids easily, her and I shared that trait, too. I didn't know the next time I would even have a small chance of getting pregnant.

But right now I was feeling better. We were waiting for Jack to come back in his halloween costume to try on before we took him for school, and Aaron turned on a small light in a fake pumpkin. "Jack, you ready? We've got to go!" He called, and Jack quickly rushed back in. We both turned to look a him with a smile, but they faded when we saw he wasn't wearing his costume.

"Sweetie, where's your costume?" I asked confused, and he looked up at me innocently.

"It's itchy" He defended, and I sighed with a small tight lipped grin. I put my hand on his back, rubbing it a little as I looked at Aaron.

His serious face stayed as he asked, "Did you try the long sleeves on underneath?" He questioned his son, and I cleared my throat. Aaron glanced up at me and I put a large obnoxious smile on my face, indicating I wanted him to smile more.

He squinted at me and looked back down at Jack, who replied, "I don't want to be Spiderman anymore" This time Aaron and I exchanged looks, confused by his words.

Spiderman? He didn't want to be his favorite superhero anymore? "Why not?"

"I don't know" He admitted simply with a shrug. Aaron nodded,

"Okay, but you've got to make up your mind before tomorrow, okay?" I smiled as a tiny grin formed on Aaron's face, and I walked over to the kitchen. I was grabbing some of Jack's school stuff, and Aaron continued. "You did a good job on the cookies last night" He told Jack, and held his hand up for a high five.

"Teamwork, right?" He said. Aaron high-fived his son,

"Teamwork, right" He agreed.

I loved watching their little moments. It always made me feel so happy inside, and on top of Jack being the cutest little thing in the world, Aaron really really tried. He wasn't very good with kids, a lot of them were scared of him. He was tall and he always had a straight face, if I were a kid, I would be scared of him too.

But Jack looked at this man like his hero, and when you look at it, he really was. I was about to walk back over, but I stopped myself as Jack spoke up. "Can I have one?"

Aaron raised a brow, "You want a cookie?" Jack nodded. I let out a small chuckle, "Can I have a cookie?" Jack nodded a second time, this time his smile growing. Aaron glanced down at the two plates on the table, "What do you want, black cat or a pumpkin?"

"Black cat" Jack told him,

"Black cat, good choice" He handed Jack one of the cookies, and Aaron picked up a pumpkin one for himself. He then looked into the kitchen for me, which made Jack do the same. Aaron looked like an excited child when he asked, "Do you want one?"