six

"i don't understand why i'm being dragged away like this but i will scream if this continues

"i don't understand why i'm being dragged away like this but i will scream if this continues."

despite the threat, oikawa continued to drag him away by the arm, a couple more unknown people following behind the duo.

"o-oikawa senpai? who is this?" a male asked, eyeing m/n warily.

the captain smiled, releasing his grip on the ginger and throwing an arm around his should—which m/n grimaced at. "this is rei's brother!"

some eyes were scrutinizing him, but m/n chose to ignore them.

"nice, i guess? so why is he here, you know, at our gym?" another person spoke up, raising a brow.

m/n wanted to know that too, so he looked at oikawa expectingly.

the setter smiled, "cause he likes volleyball and his evil brother won't let him play."

m/n pursed his lips, "he's not evil.." he muttered, "and i don't really care anymore."

oikawa stopped in his tracks and put his hands on both of the second years shoulders, looking him in the eyes with a serious look. m/n squirmed uncomfortably, "uhm."

"i like you, m/n, so we will continue to hang out okay?"

noticing the discomfort, iwaizumi pried oikawas hands off the younger male and pulled him towards his own side. "oikawa, stop being weird and get dressed already."

the captain pouted, "but—" he cut himself off when he noticed iwaizumi's stare, "fine."

everyone else's followed their captain closely, rushing to get dressed for practice as well.

m/n stared at iwaizumi, "um."

"if you'd like you can join us in the gym, oikawa obviously wants you here and the coach won't say 'no' to him. but, if you want you can also go home."

he stared at m/n expectantly, then glanced at the gym as he saw some of the team already stretching.

"i'll stay." he mumbled, "not because i want to, but because i don't know how to get home so you and you're weirdo friend are responsible for me now." m/n tried to hide his smirk but iwaizumi saw it nonetheless and rolled his eyes.

his smirk was off his face the second iwaizumi shoved him in the direction of the gym, "hurry and get your ass in there before i get in trouble."

with that, iwaizumi rushed into the changing rooms, leaving m/n to find a seat on one of the benches alone.

"m/n~ you stayed!"

m/n just rolled his eyes and chose to ignore the weird third year. oikawa frowned, "meanie."

he's so childish, m/n thought, pulling his phone out of his pocket and checking the time. he was deeply upset to find that his phone was dead, now he's going to have an angry brother on his ass as well.

"m/n suzuki."

the stern voice made said male jump straight up from his seat. he wasn't surprised to see the coach of aobajohsai looking at him weirdly, he was surprised at the fact he knew his name though. he just blew it off as oikawa had told him or something.

"i'm surprised to see you here, are you here to gather information for your team?"

m/n shook his head, "no sir, i'm not on the karasuno volleyball team."

the coach looked at him with raised brows, "i thought you were joining, your brother is rei suzuki, no?"

creepy dude, what the hell.

m/n tried to not let his discomfort show on his face, "he is, sir, i was joining but i decided not to as i'm not good enough." he lied, playing with his fingers behind his back.

"oikawa told me you have a pretty good serve."

"oikawa is creepy, sir."

"hey!"

the two just ignored oikawas offended yell, "i see, well, if you would like to practice with the boys, feel free."

"thank you, but i'll just wait here."

the coach nodded before returning back to his original spot by the court. m/n let out a breath of relief as he slumped down into his seat, he just wanted to go home now. curse his inability to get around without getting lost.

he made a reminder for himself to learn the way around.

by the time practice was over, m/n had found himself asleep.

"m/n~"

the second year groaned, shoving whoever was there away with his hand. however, the third year only continued, "does prince m/n need to be awakened with a kiss?"

m/n's eyes shot open and jumped away from oikawa and shuffled closer to iwaizumi—who was staring at his teammate with an annoyed expression. "let's go, m/n, i'll take you home."

"no! let me come! pleeeaasssee?"

m/n looked at the third year up and down, then rolled his eyes, "hurry up, weirdo."

the walk to m/n's home wasn't as bad as he thought it was going to be, oikawa wasn't as annoying as he thought. he was actually pretty okay when you talk for a bit, he was just a rather flirtatious person.

and if oikawa were to ever ask m/n to hang out, m/n wouldn't say no. as for iwaizumi, he was extremely kind and not very talkative, but he was pretty witty when it came to oikawas dumb comments. it put a smile on m/n's face—which he tried to hide.

"thanks for walking me." he said.

"it's no problem." oikawa dismissed, "but in return you must go on a date with me."

iwaizumi hit him on the back of his head.

"yeah, no, but if you want i can treat both of you to lunch or something one day." he shrugged.

"does that mean i get your number?"

m/n shook his head, "nope, not you, but he does." he said pointing to iwaizumi.

iwaizumi smirked teasingly towards the pouting oikawa, handing his phone towards the second year.

after saying their goodbyes m/n walked into his house, preparing himself for a scolding from his brother.

NOTE .

hi so the chapter wasn't good and i'm surprised people even read this lmao 😳

anyways, i have two questions.

1. do you guys want m/n to join the volleyball team or be like manager or something?

2. do you guys want him to have a love interest (if so, name who) or do you want him to vibe alone?

that's it, thanks for reading!