twenty one

m/n suzuki was never one to have a favorite color

m/n suzuki was never one to have a favorite color. how could he when there were so many to choose from? but the moment he saw oikawa wearing that maroon turtleneck it was decided maroon was m/n's new favorite color.

how can one person be so good looking?

m/n jumped and hid behind the bush we he saw oikawa looking around, m/n assumed he had went out with iwaizumi. his suspicions were proved correct when iwaizumi walked if of the cafe with two drinks—handing one to oikawa as they walked away.

the two looked perfect together!

"m/n...what are you doing?"

m/n slowly turned his head around, eyes meeting an amused sugawara holding a shopping bag. "smelling the flowers?"

sugawara raised his brows looking at the bush he was in front of, "what flowers?"

"o-oh! no wonder they didn't smell like anything...they were leaves haha!"

sugawara shook his head and motioned for m/n to follow him, who reluctantly did. sugawara led them to a bench and placed his bag down, patting the spot next to him, "are you okay?" he asked when m/n slumped against the seat.

"i....can i tell you something? something super duper top secret? you can't tell nobody.." m/n said after a small moment of silence.

"i feel like you should talk to rei if it's really important.."

"i-i can't tell him! he'll just get mad and start a fight and then we'll be back at square one." m/n sighed out, looking at his hands to distract himself.

"alright then, if you're sure you want to tell me then go for it."

m/n sighed again, "a lot of things are about to be revealed, please be kind to me." sugawara only nodded with a small smile. "okay. well first off, i like guys...." he waited for sugawara to say anything, but he didn't, so he continued.

"and right now i'm stuck in this weird thing with...two guys...they're dating and we've been on dates and stuff and—"

"i'm sorry to interrupt you, but when you say you went on dates do you mean..separately or all three of you together?"

"uh, both." m/n answered, "i'm eighty percent sure i feel the same way about them but i can't help but feel like i'm....you know..."

"intruding." sugawara finished, earning a nod from m/n. "why do you think that?"

"i...i don't know. i guess it's just a me thing since they haven't told me anything...but sometimes i find myself staring at other people and i feel kinda...bad? it's not like i'm dating these guys but i feel like i'm doing the wrong thing."

sugawara nodded thoughtfully, tapping his chin softly, "have you spoken to them? maybe get a little clarification on where you three stand?"

"well no but...but..."