ending one

i've stared at this publish button for almost and hour....😈

"can you stop walking around like that, it's annoying

"can you stop walking around like that, it's annoying."

m/n scoffed, he was literally just trying to clean up tsukishima's mess and he was being scolded? instead of sitting down he threw the broom at tsukishima without warning. "can you stop breathing, it's annoying!"

rei and akiteru shifted uncomfortably in their spots on the couch, were these two really dating?

surprisingly enough, m/n, oikawa, and iwaizumi didn't last as long as everyone thought. they broke up nearing m/n's graduation—well oikawa and iwaizumi stayed together but m/n was no longer with them.

what was really shocking was kei and m/n ended up together about a year and a half later, if anyone was to date m/n they for sure thought it would've been yamaguchi.

"all you do is nag, now go and make some food for our brothers!" m/n said, pulling kei up from the couch and kicking him towards the kitchen.

m/n's eyes softened as he gave the two males on the couch a sweet smile, "sorry about him, he's annoying, i know."

"hey!"

"shut up, kei! ahem, he hasn't eaten yet so he's moody right now." he said quieter, taking a seat on the chair with a sigh.

"are you sure you guys are really dating?" rei laughed nervously, thanking kei, who handed the two drinks and sandwiches.

m/n looked at his boyfriend offended when he didn't give him the drink, instead placing it on the furthest side table from where he was sitting. "if kei keeps acting like this then we won't be." m/n grumbled, stomping over to grab his drink.

"h-hey i was joking." kei said quietly, glancing to their brothers briefly, "you aren't seriously thinking of breaking up with me right?"

m/n rolled his eyes, plopping down next to his boyfriend, "no, now stop sulking."

akiteru quietly ate his sandwich watching the two whisper to each other, rei on the other hand took the opportunity to look around their house. the walls were bare—save for the group picture of the karasuno volleyball team.

it was taken after they beat shiratorizawa, oikawa and iwaizumi were in the picture but kei had covered their faces with cutouts of his face instead.

under the picture was a nice looking shelf, a few books and photo books sitting atop of it. all together the house was simple yet looked really nice. obviously, m/n had decorated, tsukishima wouldn't have enough patience for that.