ending two

"m/n-chan look, a new high-score! can i have some more coins please?"

m/n held the plastic cup out for oikawa to take, the older male thanking him with a kiss and running off to where his nephew was waiting by car game.

however, oikawas eyes lit up and he made a beeline to the dance game instead, excitedly dragging takeru behind him. not even a minute later did takeru walk away and plop down next to m/n with a pout.

"he's so embarrassing!"

m/n ruffled takeru's hair, "he is isn't he? but it's his birthday so i guess he has one free day."

takeru kicked his feet. "he's hogging all the coins though!"

m/n smiled fondly at the younger male, he resembles oikawa when he's whiny (which rarely ever happens as he was an extremely well mannered kid). m/n pulled out his wallet and handed takeru a couple bills, "go ahead an exchange those for coins, if tooru asks...you found that money on the floor, go."

takeru hopped of the seat, thanking m/n as he dashed off to get the bills exchanged for coins.

"m/n-chan! come dance with me!" oikawa called out, shooing away a couple kids who were waiting in line to play the game aswell.

"ask hajime, i don't like those games. they're embarrassing."

oikawa gasped offendedly, "it's my birthday! get over here now!"

m/n looked away in embarrassment, sighing in relief when iwaizumi came back with a slice of pizza in his mouth. "finally, go control him!" m/n demanded, snatching the pizza from iwaizumi and shoving him towards oikawa.

"my pizza—"

"iwa-chan! play this game with me!"

m/n waved teasingly at iwaizumi, who was standing tensely next to oikawa as he pushed in a few coins. m/n quickly pulled his phone out a recorded the two males dancing (oikawa was actually quite good, but iwaizumi looked more tense but forced himself to do better when oikawa got angry).

after many rounds (and a ridiculous amount of videos stored on m/n's phone) the two males fell into their seats next to m/n, iwaizumi looked relived while oikawa was angry. someone's mother had yelled at the brunette to give her daughter a turn and oikawa almost had to start swinging.

luckily, iwaizumi pulled him away and said they needed a break. "where's takeru?" oikawa asked worriedly, looking around the area for his nephew.

"hes playing games done worry."

m/n tucked a strand of oikawa's hair behind his ear, but oikawa being oikawa stubbornly shook his head crazily to mess it up again. m/n just shook his head and shared a look with iwaizumi. "how do you like your birthday so far baby?"

oikawa smiled, "i'm having a lot of fun, thank you guys but i wish rei came."

m/n frowned, pulling out his phone to see if he'd gotten any texts from his brother but was disappointed to see none (there was only a couple people from the old team telling m/n to tell oikawa happy birthday).
"i invited him, but he's probably busy..."

"can i have more coins?"

m/n just threw his whole wallet at oikawa, said male running off excitedly to the exchange area. i'm going to be so broke.

"i thought you were going to get rei to come?" iwaizumi sighed out, pulling out his phone to send his own text to the older suzuki.

"i can't force him to come, he doesn't like tooru maybe you should've asked." m/n grumbled, playing with the straw wrapper. "he likes you.."

iwaizumi ran a hand through his hair, "exactly why you need to talk to him m/n. that idiot doesn't think it's fair rei visits me all the time while he doesn't even have rei's number."

m/n sighed, "okay, okay. i'll talk to him."
it's not that m/n didn't want his brothers petty hatred for oikawa to stop, it's the fact he won't listen. m/n and rei has had that talk hundreds of times before and rei has yet to apologize to oikawa.

"oh...seems like you don't have to."

m/n furrowed his brows in confusion and turned to look where iwaizumi nodded at. "oh.."

"hey." rei said as soon as he sat down, smacking some money into m/n's chest. "here, it's for that idiot."

"go give it to him yourself. he's around here somewhere with his nephew."

rei groaned in annoyance, "i don't wanna."

"i don't care, go."

the older suzuki rolled his eyes and grabbed the money, standing up to find the annoying birthday boy. the two watched as rei was engulfed into a one sided hug with oikawa, the birthday boy proceeding to drag him along with his nephew to different games.

"i'm not sure how tooru can just act like nothing happened between them but it's refreshing."

iwaizumi nodded in agreement, "can you imagine if those two become friends?"

"it's better than rei hating him though."

"m/n do something, this is your fault." iwaizumi demanded, shaking m/n awake. m/n slapped away iwaizumi's hand and pulled his pillow over his own head.

"m/n, its your fault they're friends now."

m/n sat up groggily, "it's your fault too!"

"you killed me asshole!" a shout came from the living room.

m/n and iwaizumi had a short staring contest, m/n caving when iwaizumi leaned over and placed a kiss on his lips. m/n yanked their bedroom door open and stomped out to the living room where oikawa and rei sat playing video games.

m/n slapped the back of rei's head, "shut up! we're trying to sleep."

rei rubbed the back of his head, using his free hand to slap the back of oikawa's. "it's not fair you only hit me!"

"if i get a grumpy boyfriend tomorrow i will kill you both." m/n warned before walking back to their room.

"i'm your boyfriend too!"

"shut up tooru!"

NOTE .

enjoy this short unedited iwaoi ending, i'm evil but i'm not THAT evil 😈😈