twenty

yes, i added two gifs because why not ;)

m/n suzuki sat next to kenma silently, watching as the pudding head played on his psp

m/n suzuki sat next to kenma silently, watching as the pudding head played on his psp. he had originally planned to go to the mall nearby his house, but him being accidentally took the wrong bus(maybe train, idk man i'm dumb)and didn't notice until he was in tokyo.

m/n suzuki was definitely dead when his brother finds out where he is.

luckily for m/n, mid breakdown on how to get home he ran into kenma—literally. if kenma didn't have such a strong grip on his psp then m/n would've been killed. the other male only asked for apple pie as a sorry.

so now kenma and m/n sat in a small bakery waiting for fresh apple pie. when the plates were placed in front of them kenma immediately put his psp down and picked up a fork brought a piece to his mouth. he hummed in delight and continued to eat it happily.

m/n looked down at his own apple pie worriedly, he only ordered it because he didn't want to seem like a creep if he accidentally stared at kenma because he had nothing to do.

he had never tried apple pie, he can tell kenma obviously enjoyed the pie but m/n plus trying new foods in a public place wasn't good. he didn't want to hate it and offend the workers.

"why are staring at the pie like that?"

m/n head turned to look at kenma, "i-um, i'm just calculating the carbs?"

"do you not like it?"

m/n pursed his lips, "i've never eaten apple pie before.."

kenma reached for m/n's fork, picking up a piece and shoving it in m/n's mouth. now, m/n didn't know kenma so he couldn't be sure, but that action didn't really seem like something he'd do. "you think to much."

m/n's eyes widened as he chewed, "it's good."

"i know."

m/n ordered two more to go, handing one to kenma then paying for them. kenma had walked m/n to the correct stop and even told him when to get off (he had a feeling if he didn't then m/n would get lost again).

"well hello."

m/n looked at whoever spoke to him from the corner of his eye, getting ready to run if anything. he relaxed a bit after noticing the familiar face, he doesn't know his name but he saw him talking to hinata and kiyoko once so he was sure he was safe.

"hi."

m/n slowed his steps as the blond male ran to catch up with him. once they were side by side the male immediately took the chance to throw an arm around him. m/n looked at him with wide eyes, "um...who are you?"

"yuji terushima, but if it's easier feel free to call me yours." he said, a cheeky smile on his face.

why was m/n suddenly running into other teams? who was he, hinata?

this man was undoubtedly handsome, and maybe m/n had a thing for piercings but: "i'll just stick to terushima, thank you. i'm m/n."

terushima shrugged and continued walking with his arm around m/n as if they knew each other for years. m/n didn't have to walk alone anymore so he didn't mind.

the blond suddenly pulled out his phone and opened the camera, pulling m/n closer, "let's take a picture so i can rub it in karasuno's face tomorrow."

"i–okay?"

m/n gave a small smile, terushima putting up a peace sign and sticking his tongue out—the piercing did not go unnoticed by m/n. once the picture was taken m/n pointing to his mouth, "you pierced your tongue?"

terushima smirked and leaned close to m/n, "i did, wanna feel?"

"i-it's a little unsanitary to stick your hand in someone's mouth..." m/n grimaced, backing away a bit.

terushima laughed, "i didn't mean it like that, i meant a kiss. you're really dense, m/n but that's okay i find it cute."

"i–you–thanks?"

"so is that a yes you want to feel?"

m/n pursed his lips, "i'll have to decline, i haven't had my first kiss yet and i'd rather wait for someone else—n-no offense!"

terushima looked away with a fake hurt look, "are you saying i'm not good enough for a first kiss?"

"n-no! i mean if i didn't already like someone t-then i'd definitely let you have my f-first kiss!" m/n said with flushed cheeks, who the hell was this guy and why was he making him act like this?

"i was kidding, well, i guess i'll see you tomorrow." terushima said, unwrapping his arm from m/n's shoulder and slowly walking back from where they came.

"tomorrow...?" terushima had already mentioned seeing karasuno tomorrow twice already, maybe they were playing against them?

terushima was already out of sight so he couldn't ask, he'll just have to wait then. m/n slapped his cheeks, he's almost as bad as kuroo...

NOTE .

had to give m/n some time with two of the bestest boys. bruh i get sad thinking of terushimas lack of screen time :,)

i also posted a yamaguchi fic if anyone's interested 🙈🙈