fifteen

m/n nervously stepped off the bus, his arm wrapped around ennoshita's

m/n nervously stepped off the bus, his arm wrapped around ennoshita's. unfortunately, kageyama and hinata has to stay at school and do the supplementary test.

before they were told about the test, hinata had excitedly told m/n he was going to introduce him to his friend—kenma, he believes he heard hinata say—and m/n was a little excited but after hearing hinata failed his test...now he was alone on meeting new people.

"hey, calm down m/n. nobody here is going to bite." ennoshita reassured, releasing his arm from the hold so he can grip m/n's hand instead.

"watch your hands there, ennoshita." rei spoke sternly as he passed by the two second years. m/n rolled his eyes at his brothers words, not that he could see as he was already with the other third years.

"well, well, we'll," someone spoke, "who is this handsome new face?"

m/n shuffled away from the male closing in on him, gripping ennoshita's hand tighter. the black haired male was quite handsome though, he couldn't lie about that even if he tried.

ennoshita sighed, leaning down towards m/n's ear, "actually...he might bite, good luck." the second year peeled himself away from m/n's tight grip and left him with the nekoma player.

"you're scaring him." someone else spoke, his attention was on the doors of the bus though, as if he was looking for someone.

"are you...looking for someone?" m/n asked, turning to look back the bus himself, seeing the doors already closed.

"shoyo."

shoyo? oh. "hinata failed his exams...he's stuck at school....you must be kenma." the male nodded.

"i'm kuroo," the other male smirked, making m/n remember he was there as well, "and you?"

"m/n suzuki...call me m/n though." m/n said, biting the inside of his cheek as kuroo stared him down.

"suzuki...rei's brother? you dont really look alike." kuroo pointed out, his hand pulling softly at m/n's hair.

"ah, unfortunately i got more of my dads features..." m/n muttered, following kuroo and kenma inside the gym.

when they made it m/n scanned the people. man, it was going to be a long day.

m/n was sore from the amount of flying laps they did, luckily for them they won once hinata and kageyama showed up.

when the games had ended it became official that m/n hated to lose. most people hate to lose but m/n never really cared, but after today you can say he cared a lot.

now, m/n found himself laying down with his head in hinatas lap, the first year claiming he never gets the chance to be close with him. and how can you say no to a cute face like that?