twenty five

"holy shit

"holy shit.." m/n whispered, staring at the scoreboard in disbelief. he shared a look with ennoshita before jumping into his arms with excitement, the second year immediately catching him and jumping around.

karasuno won.

m/n laughed, planting his feet back on the ground and running towards hinata despite his legs aching. "you're so cool!"

hinata was so excited he didn't even have the time to really think about what he said and blush, he just continued to jump around in with the team.

"your boyfriend is crying." tsukishima mumbled as he looked at the other side of the court.

m/n peeked around tsukishima to see iwaizumi, "m/n! tsukishima! get over here!" daichi called out for them.

"coming!"

"m/n."

m/n pulled the covers off his face with a sigh, "come in." the ginger called out annoyed, all he wanted to do was sleep. his manager wouldn't let him take his shift today due to his match and 'needing rest', he appreciated her thoughtfulness but now he had nothing to distract him.

rei cracked the door open wearily, opening it fully when he saw m/n was just laying on his bed. he glanced outside the door for a second and motioned inside the room.

m/n's eyes lit up at the sight of the two third years who walked in, they hadn't texted him after the game so he assumed they were upset and left them alone. rei hesitated, but closed the door behind him as he left the three in the room alone.

m/n lifted up his blanket and the two males immediately crawled under them silently. all three of them stared at the ceiling, it was quiet until: "you did really good today m/n, you shocked me a bit if i'm being honest."

m/n briefly looked to oikawa, "did you think i was a bad player or something?"

oikawa shook his head, "i just haven't seen you in a game for that long, so i was surprised to see how much you've improved."

"you guys were really good too, but it doesn't mean as much since you guys already know how amazing you both are." m/n said softly, a little envious of their talent, but they had a lot of experience where as m/n did not so it was a given they were much better.

"it means a lot if it's coming from you." iwaizumi finally spoke up, reaching down to his hold m/n's hand appreciatively.

"you better beat shiratorizawa."

m/n closed his eyes with a small sigh, "i don't want to think about the game.."

m/n suddenly shot up from the bed, looking at oikawa with pure excitement, "will you set for me?"

"set...for you?"

m/n nodded his head, "i barely get to hit the ball when we play but when i do it feels...nice." m/n blushed, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment, "but i want to see how your sets feel...you don't have to! i was just wondering and since you're my boyfriend now i thought —"

"i'll set for you, now get back into bed." the male said, pulling his boyfriend back in between him and iwaizumi—who was dozing off a bit. oikawa nuzzled his face his m/n's chest, his arms wrapping securely around the youngers torso.

m/n squirmed a bit, "is he always like this?"

"mhm." iwaizumi answered tiredly, throwing an arm around the two.

m/n came to the conclusion they weren't going to move anytime soon so he turned to where he was facing oikawa and gave in to the cuddling. and because he did that iwaizumi was able to scoot closer to the two. "comfortable?" iwaizumi asked.

"mhm, thank you."

m/n suzuki could definitely get used to this.

NOTE .

wait some of y'all really thought karasuno was gonna loose 😔😔🔫

i can easily end this story right here but i might continue it for a bit longer tbh so if you see a new chapter just know i decided to continue it akskkddjje