𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥

You woke up to Pansy Parkinson and Daphne Greengrass shaking you vigorously.

"Get out of bed," Pansy shouted.

"Alright, alright," you snapped. Merlin, Pansy was a real piece of work sometimes you thought.

"Sorry to interrupt your steamy dreams about Potter," Daphne sneered. Word got around fast here. All you had the energy to do was give them both a look. You quickly threw on your Slytherin robes, eager to eat breakfast.

     When you walked into the common room, you immediately saw Draco and Blaise playing wizard's chess. Draco looked over at you and got up, making his way over.

"What took you three so long," he said snidely.

"It took us ages to slap (Y/N) out of her Potter fantasy dreaming," Pansy mocked. You slapped her arm, hoping it would shut her up. You looked to Draco expecting for him to say something, but he didn't.

"Okay Pansy, if you want to talk about obsession, let's talk about you and Draco," you said. Damn, that was a good comeback. Pansy growled and glared at you piercingly. Again, Draco said nothing. All he could contribute was the disgusted expression he had thinking of Pansy crushing on him.

"Now I'd love to see a girl fight, but we're gonna be late for breakfast," Blaise said from the couch.

"Thanks, Blaise," you said sarcastically as you made your way to the dungeons. Draco had run to catch up to you and tapped your shoulder.

"Viper, is Pansy really obsessed with me," he asked.

"You didn't know that? She's been crushing on you since first year," you said. Shit I shouldn't have said that you thought.

"Suddenly I've lost my appetite," he remarked.

"I haven't. Lets go," you said.

                                  ☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

As you and Draco walked into the Great Hall together, you couldn't help but notice that Harry Potter was staring at you two from Gryffindor table. Why is he giving us that nasty look you wondered. You and Draco sat down next to each other, ready to eat. The others finally made it to breakfast as well, taking their places at the table. As Pansy sat, she shot you a look. You and Pansy had been friends for a while, but she always got defensive every time you were with Draco.

"I am not ready for Defense Against the Dark Arts today with that bloody lunatic," Draco said.

"Mad eye? That old git looks too old to be teaching anything, nevermind DADA," said Blaise. You yourself were actually excited for the class. You were going to have it with Gryffindor, and seeing Harry would be nice.

    Once you all finished breakfast, it was time to get to class. You all walked together to the DADA room, taking your seats. Harry, Ron, and Hermione all walked in laughing their heads off. Harry noticed you and smiled in your direction. He took a desk next to you, which you thought was bold. Draco, who was sitting on the other side of you, leaned over his desk to glare at Harry.

"You've got a lot of nerve Potter, sitting so close to me. You better hope this crazy old git teaches you how to defend against the dark arts well," Draco sneered. Ron Weasley stood up, scraping his chair on the floor loudly back from the desk he shared with Harry. He then pulled his wand out of his trouser pocket just as Mad Eye walked into the classroom.

"Wand Away, Weasley!" Professor Moody barked as he wandlessly and wordlessly pushed the chair back into the back of Weasley's knees, forcing him to crumble back down into his chair awkwardly and unceremoniously. A murmur of awe went about the Gryffindor side of the classroom while the Slytherins sneered. You chuckled a bit but were mostly impressed by the Ex-Aurors ease with Non-verbal magic.