part one

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

                        hello! i just wanted to do a little introduction before the story starts. this is my first ever fanfic that i have wrote by myself, so i apologize in advanced if it isnt the best. construction criticism is obviously welcome-just shoot me a message if you have any.  i am also sorry that if in the beginning, the plot doesnt sound very original. as the story goes, it will get better (i promise ;)).  if you are reading this fic and think it is fairly similar to yours/ another one you have read, please tell me! i do not want it sounding like i have taken others ideas and what not. by the way, the first roman numeral is referring to the chapter number in the part, and the one in the parentheses are referring to the chapter number in the overall story. im sorry if that doesnt make sense lol i hope it does later on though. this story includes strong language, torture, smut- things along those lines. if any of that bothers/ makes you uncomfortable, it may not be for you. lastly, kylo is rather soft in this fic. similarly, if you do not enjoy that this may also not be for you lmao. thank you so so much for everything!

                                                                             - i.t

that being said...

this marks the beginning of part one of:

      BROKEN AS I • A KYLO REN STORY