epilogue

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"one more time ben, please!" you begged as you sucked in a big heap of air.

"we need to start getting ready, y/n. i dont even think we should we near eachother right now, the wedding is in like...3 hours." he replied as he placed his saber down.

you did the same and walked up to him, looking into his eyes. "oh, the wedding can wait! just one more round and then we can go our separate ways."

he looked at you for a moment, considering what you offered. "are you alright, sweetheart? cold feet or something?"

"no no! nothing like that, just a bit...i dont know." you muttered.

"well, it'll be great. we've been planning it for nearly a year now, everything is pretty much perfect." you leaned it for a kiss but suddenly felt a hand on your lips. "not just yet."

you rolled your eyes and stepped away. "so?"

"fine, once more then we're done."

you cheerfully clapped your hands and picked up the 2 lightsabers. you handed him his that had your name engraved in it and said, "ready to get demolished for the 11th time?"

"yeah, you wish. when this tie-breaker is over, that 11th win will go to me." he smirked.

"we'll just have to see about that. count it down, but if you give yourself a head start i automatically win."

"okay, okay princess."

you turned on your saber that had bens name engraved into it, and a steady grey beam appeared. you looked over to see the same colored lightsaber already ignited, and you gave him a small nod and smile.

"on our marks...get set, go!"

from this point on, your focus was only on beating the big bitch. you quickly sprinted through the forest at nearly the speed of lightning, pumping your arms and keeping your breathing even. you were careful to not accidentally slice through anything with the weapon in hand, and you reached the first obstacle- 12 foot stack of large rocks that attacked as a wall.

you and ben didnt establish a certain way you had to get through or around each challenge, but from doing the course so many times you each pretty much had a certain way of doing it.

you immediately began climbing the stack, taking as large steps as you could. only 1 rock fell which was a new record, and you abruptly reached the top.

when you did, you turned around and did a back-flip. you used the force to land safely, and you began running once more.

ben on the otherhand would simply just slice right through them. at the same time you started running again, he did too. you both were fairly equal- him obviously being a bit better. every time you ran the training course it was always a close call.

you reached the second obstacle, this one being the most annoying one for you. you didnt want to call it the most difficult because it really wasnt, but it was surely annoying. you grabbed the helmet from off the ground and placed it on your head. you lowered the visor and the seeker droid appeared before you- you sensing it as it did.

without warning, the training remote started shooting. you blocked nearly everything with your saber except for one which landed on your shin. you screamed out- more in anger, which caught bens attention.