thank you

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

                hello! this is just a small little thank you type thing, so if you want to skip i understand. the amount of times i have said thank you is crazy, yet here i am making an entire chapter about it. tears in my eyes just thinking about how much support you all have given me, i cant express how much appreciation and love i have for all of you. when i first created this fic, i started off having literally no clue what i was doing or what was even going on. but over these months, i have obviously grown and i thank you guys for that. there is literally no possible way i would be here without you all, and you guys are who i owe it to. trust me, i know that it isnt a very good fic but thank you all for actually choosing to read it and sticking with. i have many ideas for the future, and who knows? maybe one day i will end up editing this and improving it drastically. regardless, i hope you guys found joy in reading it and constructive criticism is still welcome of course. extremely special shoutout to Cilicia7 who has been here since the beginning <3 go show her some love because if i tried to give her all mine, i would literally die. watch out for new stories, and till next time babes ;) may the force be with you, and kylo loves you of course.

                                                                     -i.t

that being said,

this marks the end of:

BROKEN AS I • A KYLO REN STORY