i (xxxix)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

you started to walk towards the door that allowed you to exit the hangar, when you suddenly saw 3 stormtroopers approaching you.

you started to panic a little on the inside, but on the outside you looked completely fine. you werent sure if they were here because kylo sent them to bring you to him or if you were getting in trouble. nevertheless, you continued walking to the door with a faster pace then before- acting like you didnt see them.

then somehow made their way differently infront of you, blocking you from passing them.

"uh, hello?" you said to them. you could tell that none of them were wyatt and peter, and you could sense the hostility in the air. before you could say anything else, they quickly latched onto your arms and held onto you tight. you kicked your legs in attempt to somehow free yourself, but that didnt work. you then tried to use the force to unlatch them from you, but the second you felt yourself gaining touch with it, you noticed that one of them had injected you with some type of substance in your neck using a syringe.

your body started to feel weak and brittle, and the energy and force that you had just a second ago felt as if it were being sucked right out of your very being. your eyes started to become heavy and your legs began to give out.

before you collapsed to the ground, the 6 arms that were supporting you kept you back up. "what the actual fuck is happenin-" then, everything went completely black for you.

you quickly jolted up, but were pulled back by what seemed to be a metal chain. you whipped your head around to see what was going on, but quickly regretted doing so. your entire body- including your neck, was aching in pain. you had an excruciating headache and loud heart beat.

you winced out loud, but when you eventually got a view what was behind you, panic started to set in.

your arms were chained to a large pole with heavy, dark chains. there was a particular spot on the pole that appeared to be wet, so you squinted your eyes a little bit to try and get a better look.

it was blood.

you used your very limited arms to touch the part of the pole, and much to your dismay but not surprise- red appeared onto your hand.

you knew that since the blood was that far up it was coming from your head. it was almost like your mind completely blocked out that fact that the back of your head was soaking wet. you didnt even need to touch it, you could just feel it. you could also feel the bruises that were on your body as well

you started to position yourself so that you could move away from the pole, but the pain was really starting to stack up high. you knew that trying to escape was a no-go because it would only make you weaker. you knew that trying to use the force was also a no-go because that would as well completely drain you. it almost felt like you had no force left in you, but you knew that wasnt true.

you started to gaze around whatever the hell type room you were in. it was dimly light, but you were still able to see fairly good. there was 2 chairs in the farthest corner of the room from you, and a small table next to it. the only thing that was on the wall directly next to you was the door. you started to fear what was going to walk through it.

whoever...whatever walked through was obviously the one who did this to you, or at least helped them. you felt anger, hate, and annoyance.

you knew that you couldnt blame yourself or get mad since everything happens for a reason, but you couldnt help but be annoyed.