Prologue

Long, long time ago

Everyone lived peacefully.
Everyone was happy doing their own business to attend. That was until the birth of a monster that feeds off from the blood of others destroyed everyones Utopia.

Although monster was apathetic and selfish, it has the body of a beautiful man

Although monster was apathetic and selfish, it has the body of a beautiful man. It was also clever, often using its wits to manipulate its victim. Not to mention its superhuman strength, healing abilities, and other supernatural powers. It was no wonder it became the top of the food chain.

It often lure people whose weak to beauty or use its powers to get what it wanted. Not only does it kill for a fill in belly but also for fun. The citizens couldn't handle its harassment anymore. They plead and prayed for all of this to stop, for their peaceful lives to return.

One day, the pleas and prayers of the people were heard by the gods.

They gave punishment to the monster. "You, who have tormented those who are around, shall never be able to fed off again."

With this, the monster cannot feed off others, no matter or how hard it tried, the monsters body rejected any blood it intakes. It started to get more aggressive, it still killed and destroyed. Until he has no more powers to do so. With its weaken state, the people overpowered it and chased it out. Its impulsiveness and aggression was the reason its dying, slowly and painfully.

It also plead to the gods. "Please! I pray to thee, I promise I will not abuse my powers anymore. I will not use it to harm others in anyway."

The gods responded "You, who had caused so much pain and heartbreak to other, shall not be saved."

The monster was furious and shouted back "THEN WHY DID YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS? A MONSTER WHO FEEDS OF OTHERS? A MONSTER WHO WAS MORE POWERFUL THAN ANYONE? WHAT PURPOSE DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME LIKE THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE!?"

The monster didn't get any response. It seems arguing with the gods was not a good idea if you're near the limit. It can feel its body slowly succumbing to death.

It was feeling numb, atleast this was more favorable to the monster, no more pain, just numbness, tranquility, and a sweet smell that is very familiar.

'Sweet smell?' The monster thought. This very familiar scent that drove it to the crimes it has committed before.

Its eyes slowly opened, there, the monster saw a human whose beauty rivals the monster's own. Smelling so alluring and appetising.

Ever since the gods has punished the monster, all it could smell was a putrid, rotting flesh from its previous preys

Ever since the gods has punished the monster, all it could smell was a putrid, rotting flesh from its previous preys. So it's a big surprise for it to be smelling something so good again.

Without any strength and hesitation, the monster managed to pounce on the sweet smelling human. Losing any means of rationality, it harshly bit the human's neck, having no care if the human was thrashing and crying for the monster to stop.

The monster sucked and sucked and sucked until it was dry. It looked at the human, the human was no longer moving, its complexion was pale as white. The human was dead.

"It was supposed to be a gift." a voice suddenly says, startling the monster.

The monster was confused, since it had filled his belly the monster was no longer as aggressive as before.

"What do you mean?" the monster asked.

"You promised not to cause anymore harm. So we gave you a fruit that only you could eat, the 'Fruit from Eden'. But you wasted it."

The monster was flabbergasted, was the gods trying to make him anymore monster as it is?
"IT WAS NOT FAIR! I thought you abandoned me to die, YOU NEVER TOLD ME IT WAS YOUR ANSWER TO MY PRAYER!"

"It seems like you have learned nothing. We can't do anything for you anymore."

"YOU BASTARDS!? GIVING ME SOMETHING I NEEDED WHEN I WAS ON THE BRINK END! OFCOURSE I WILL ACT LIKE THAT!" the monster was furious, tears escaped its eyes.

But the gods had nothing to say anymore. Leaving the angry, confused, and lost monster to keep shouting at nothingness.

It kept on like that until the monster became hungry, but this time again, no blood was compatible to be its meal. It continued like this until he finally died alone, from hunger and regret.

The end.

_____________________________

'This story sucks.' Thought the (h/c) haired boy who was massaging his temples out of frustration.

A knock was heard and his sister peeked on the door.

"Why does vampire fairytales are so messed up?" the boy complained to his sister.

"Like I care?
Anyways, I heard from dad that you're gonna study at Cross Academy you lucky bastard." his sister pouted.

"Yeah lol I got lucky!"

_____________________________